What's new

Thank You SVS! (1 Viewer)

frank manrique

Supporting Actor
quote:

Frank where the heck have you been? :) Your still bad at checking your PM's aren't you? Old bass heads never learn.

I have a pic of Tom coming soon and then I'll straighten this mess out. That was my 2nt choice Frank. Do I still get a prize :laugh: Which one is Eric K then?
__________________________________________________ ________

Umm...do check my PMs almost daily...and just did it again and guess what...no PMs! :D

Oh, yes...Eric K is the guy with the s....y grin on his face...looking like the cat that just got through eating the mouse. So sorry, Steve...but no prizes 'fer 'ya just yet!... :laugh:

-THTS

"...hi, my name is Frank...and am an SVS bassaholic..."

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
All wrong, in my opinion. :)
I knew Tom V from a picture several years ago. He apparently changed a little bit, gained some weight (not too much), I guess... he's more to the right than to the left.

Cees

Colin Goddard

Stunt Coordinator
Okay, the guy in the first row, far left with green shirt is Greg. He's the one I met when I picked up my ISD back in Jan. I'm guessing he is shop foreman??? He was there alone and the rest of the crew was gone when I stopped by.

Colin

Eric Hargrove

Stunt Coordinator
That must mean Tom's in the top row, second from the left as Frank had said. Ron looks the same. I had seen a picture of him before. Which one is Erik?

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
Tom V is the big guy next to Ron, SVS hat in his head.
__________________________________________________ _____

Are you being serious Ilkka? I had a pic but lost it when we swaped out our old computer and the source cant re-send because he can't find it now. He did have very long hair though, that I remember. It's been so long since I viewed it, I cant remember what he looked like.

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
That was my assumption also but thought maybe you had something a little more concrete:D

Make note to self> Don't give Tom such a hard time in mails. He's one big dude.

Ilkka R

Second Unit
Real Name
Ilkka
Of course the owners have the SVS caps on their heads. ;)

I believe Erik K is the second from the left (2nd row), black shirt.

MikeLi

Supporting Actor
Ron... you even look like the typical retired military dude bud!.... Semper Fi.
Mike Lindsey

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
For the most part, they all look a little on the beefy side. Bet they use a 16-46 for a keg in the back corner:)

Joe Petrilli

Auditioning
top right to left Joe Petrilli, Erik Kroner, Ron Stimpson, Tom Vodhanel,Jim Oberstadt, Jim Henning.

bottom right Kevin Carr, Dan Marks, Joe Mix, Greg B.

jp:D

Evan M.

Supporting Actor
Not trying to be a jerk but is all of this who is who stuff a little odd??.............

MikeLi

Supporting Actor
NO not really.. I have spent a great deal of time talking to RON on the phone and via email. We share some things including the military and such plus subs. I have never seen him in person so now I know what he looks like... I think its kind of neat...

Ron you should have put the photo on a xmas card and sent it out to all your past customers!!!!

Mike Lindsey

Colin Goddard

Stunt Coordinator
Hmmmm,Joe Petrilli

Your selection of who's who, could be very good?!!Since I see you live only about 10 mins. or so from there warehouse. Maybe you have a few friends that work there?, including yourself!!

Colin ;)

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
Colin,

Mighty astute there in Calcutta (and I always thought that was in India, more proof I slept through more of high-school than I realized ;^).

Joe's our Production Manager.

Parker got me (the 5'10" midget next to Erik Kroner our E-commerce and Shipping Director), but that's only because we met in Hollywood ;^) You whiffed on picking out Tom totally Parker. Think "Mr. Clean" and you can pick him out every time ('cept he doesn't have an earring like the guy on the cleanser bottle 8^)

Unfortunately there were quite a few folks that couldn't be present for that photo, but we'll update that down the road for SVS-watchers along with a few shots of the factory itself. Lots of changes going on right now that'll be hitting the News Page in the coming months.

Ron

frank manrique

Supporting Actor
OK, then Tom V gotta be the one standing second from left, as I said before; he sure looks cleaner than the rest of you, Ron (but I actually hoped he was the one Peter indicated in his post 'cuz is about what I...ahem...looked like 20 years ago :emoji_thumbsup: :D )!... :D :)

-THTS

"...hi, my name is Frank...and am an SVS bassaholic..."

ChrisBee

Stunt Coordinator
Ron was in the pictures of the PB10-ISD party. That should help to eliminate one of these guys. :)

I know this is a fun guessing game but would it be beyond someone's ability to open MS "Paint" and put some names on these bods. :wink:

Regards
ChrisBee

Robb Roy

Supporting Actor
Chrisbee,

Check out Joe's post -- he gave up everyone in the photo. As Ron noted, he's 5' 10". I'm only 5' 9", and when I visited I felt like I was in the valley of the giants. They're a great group of guys.

-Robb

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks