What's new

Test (1 Viewer)

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
In those days they didn't treat a brief hiatus (if it was really brief).

The first stone was an accident. He had been taken too long with that girl, so when he hastened across the streets and places, adjusting his garments, to be in time for that battle, he accidently kicked a stone aside. They used it as the first one of St. Peter's. In fact the corner stone.
It was mockingly called the "Holy Hiatus" (because of the circumstances involved when establishing it, later the term was almost exclusively used in the sentence "Holy Hiatus Battle-Man!").

An Internet physician is a physician too. They're commonly called e-sicians. (Not to be confused with Internet musicians).

Cees

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
streetcar8.jpeg
photo01-film.jpg
1053571116_shot_color.jpg

T043944A.jpg

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Hey Mike, look what my wife rented me for 2 days for my b-day. We were supposed to go to breakfast Monday morning but instead went to the car rental shop.
Mini.jpg

I love these little cars and will own one someday, just cannot justify buying a car for nothing but fun right now. With the top down I took PCH down into Long Beach, Seal Beach, up into Newport Beach, all over the planet, you couldn't get me out of the thing. Mid-night on Monday I took it back out onto PCH and got her over 90 mph, couldn't make 100, not enough distance between signals.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
That, my friend, is too cool for school! You look good with that car all around you! :D Like its a good fit! :emoji_thumbsup:
Sounds like you had an absolute blast. Isn't it great to get a good well-thought-out gift?!
There's even the reflection of a palm tree in the hood! California looks damn nice.
What a treat! Happy birthday!
As 47-year old Mike slinks off towards his dinged-up mini-van with A/C issues... :laugh:

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Thanks Mike, but as you can see in the left hand side of that pic, the back end of our mini-van. You are not alone my friend. :)
As much as I loved the convertable, I still like the hardtop and when (I say when, not if) I buy one, I'd most likely get the hard top, such a neat looking little car.
Today sucks, it's back to work and reality. Oh well, the dream is on pause for now but not over.

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Yes he does Mike, and I was just doing some over at CarMax.com then more over at the banks website using their auto-loan calculator.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks