What's new

Test (1 Viewer)

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
Ugh. Eight inches is a third of an annual snowfall around here (22 inches ave.). Looks like you may get that over a few days.
By the way in another of your posts you mentioned a town of "East Greenbush". Is there really such a place? :confused:

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Dennis Nicholls said:
By the way in another of your posts you mentioned a town of "East Greenbush". Is there really such a place? :confused:
I don't have my atlas ( :D ) in my pocket so I cannot tell you to what page to turn, but...
Rensselaer is located directly across the Hudson River from Albany. It (Rensselaer) was originally founded by the Dutch as Bath-on-Hudson. It is surrounded by both East Greenbush & North Greenbush.
Is it the name of the place "Greenbush" that intrigues you? :confused:

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
Pages 44, zone F18.
Sounds like the name of a town that Al Gore would choose to make a GW speech complaining about GWB.
I see there's also a Feura Bush, not to be confused with our present First Lady. :laugh:

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
I may pass on this one.
htf_imgcache_19353.jpeg

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Those typical photos above of the global warming weren't presented at the Al Gore Nobel Price ceremony.

In about 20 hours we'll be flying to Detroit. Is it safe there?

OK, hopefully we're on our way to Miami a few hours later, but I hate to think of the possibility that we wouldn't be able to leave Detroit Metro.

(We're having an Xmas/NY-cruise this year: Miami, Key West, Grand Cayman, Panama Canal, Colombia, Aruba, Curaçao, Miami.)

See you again, hopefully, on Jan 3rd (or before if the Internet connection is better than I'm hoping for).

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
In about 20 hours we'll be flying to Detroit. Is it safe there?
Do you really want a straight answer? :laugh: Oh, you mean about the weather at the airport. Accuweather says weather for 19 December should be cloudy and up to +3 deg. C. - a regular heat wave.
Aren't there any straight flights from Amsterdam to Atlanta GA?
Did I understand this right, Cees, that you are picking up a Grand Cayman? :confused:
htf_imgcache_19863.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks