What's new

Terminator 3: What's the current scoop? (1 Viewer)

Berk

Stunt Coordinator
I would think it much easier for the HTF administrators to add the word "spoiler" to the post title rather than editing the post itself. This would allow for the original post to exist in its entirety. Incidentally, this would also add value to the HTF as more posts would exist instead of a percentage of them being "blacked out."

Arnold talks Chyna in T3
Our own David Korn just got back from the New York City press day for "Collateral Damage," and here's what Arnold had to say about Chyna in T3:
"I was in the limo and saw her get out of another car. So I called her over and told her she should come in for an interview, 'cause I'm a big fan of hers. She was just coming from the Playboy mansion. So Do you go with someone who's petit, young and innocent, or should it be Chyna, who looks like the female Terminator. I don't know what the answer is." Arnold indicated that no casting decisions have been made.

Source: Cinema Confidential
| Link Removed |

Michael Dueppen

Stunt Coordinator
instead of a percentage of them being "blacked out."
You can highlight the text with your mouse to read it. The text is not lost it's just hidden so that do only see it if you choose to.

edit: I just remembered that this doesn't work with Opera, though, if you use that.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
I read at another site that mostly-TV-actress Kristanna Loken is playing the part of the female Terminator.
Here's a picture and bio of her:
Link Removed
(Feb 21st)
Source: Variety
Newbie Actress Lands Key 'Terminator' Role
NEW YORK (Variety) - Newcomer Kristanna Loken will be the terminatrix who goes up against Arnold Schwarzenegger in "Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines." Loken, a 22-year-old actress who starred in such TV series as "D.C." and "Philly" and the film "Panic," has landed the much coveted role of the TX, a cyborg even more sophisticated than Robert Patrick's liquid-metal T-1000 in 1991's "Terminator 2: Judgement Day." She is pitted against Schwarzenegger's T-800 cyborg character in the big-budget film to be directed by Jonathan Mostow this spring in Los Angeles.
Kristanna facts:
Born: 1979
Height: 5ft 11in
Bust: 34B
Waist: 22 in
Hips: 30 in
Weight: 115 lbs
Filmography:
- Unhappily Ever After (1995) TV Series
- Aliens in the Family (1996) TV Series
- Pensacola: Wings of Gold (1997) TV Series
- Mortal Kombat: Conquest (1998) TV Series
- D.C. (2000) TV Series
- Panic (2001)
- Academy Boyz (2001)
Who knows if she's gonna be good, but she doesn't exactly look Terminator-like...
EDIT: I just realized where I recognized her name from, she was in an episode of "Lois and Clark: the new adventures of Superman". I remember seeing her, and she was so gorgeous I had to look her up on the Internet to she what else she had been in. At the time, she hadn't done much else. I hope she does a good job in T3.
/Mike

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Schwarzenegger let slip in a recent interview that his Terminator starts of as a cold evil terminator and half way thru the movie he turns and becomes a good terminator helping John Connor defeat the Terminatrix.

Hmmm could be interesting.

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
why is eddie furlong not in it?
------------------------------------------------------------
He's the smart one!??!? :)

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
Todd, with that "news" coming from Ain't It Cool, I wouldn't give it much credence. I'll wait to see who is cast before making remarks.

Without James Cameron, the odds are against this film being a financial success and of good quality.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Claire Danes (I haven't heard anything about her for a LONG time) joined the cast on Sunday, after shooting had already started a while ago. This is from Entertainment Weekly:

JohnE

Supporting Actor
Personally, I wish Arnold would just say "screw it" and move on to the next Conan and get that rolling. Now that's an Arnold movie I can get behind. :)

Brett_B

Supporting Actor
Personally, I wish Arnold would just say "screw it" and move on to the next Conan and get that rolling.
Unfortunately, I read somewhere that Arnold's payday is reportedly worth $30 million. No wonder he wanted to "get the ball rolling" on this.

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
wow, didn't even know a T3 was a possibility. Was watching all the extra material on T2:UE and they said many times this was the ending of the saga.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks