What's new

Television Shows I'd like to see to arrive on DVD. (1 Viewer)

Rodrick

Second Unit
What Im listing is what will never and I mean EVER never will be on DVD.

Any of the Mickey Mouse Clubs.

2nd Noah

Kid Power

Circle Square Ranch

Look Around The Room

The Mouse Factory

Top Chart Hits

Kids Are People Too

Mr Rogers Neighbourhood.

Tales of The Golden Monkey

JabberJaw & Hong Kong Phooey HR

Goober and The Ghost Chasers

SPEED BUGGY

I'm Alright

Going Great

STOP, LOOK, And Listen(Jimminy Cricket seasons 1-4)

SESAME STREET(SEASONS 1-8)

Mark Pytel

Second Unit
Real Name
Mark Pytel
Here are some Tv shows that I would love to have on dvd in season sets only.

Relic Hunter
( I really won't buy the best of's that are out there. I only want season sets of this great show, and please have the 16:9 shows in their OAR.)

The Adventures of Brisco County Jr.
(This short lived show was easily one of my favorite. Action packed and extremely funny. Bruce Campbell in top form.)

Jack of All Trades
( Another great Bruce Campbell show. Even when they switched time slots and aired the show at Midnight. I still was there enjoying every minute of it. Please release this show!)

Timecop
( When this show aired I thought it was cool, but did not understand it, but just today I watched all of the episodes on Sci-FI channel and I loved them all. A very cool show! A dvd would be extremely easy and cheap as there were only 9 great episodes.)

Wild Wild West
(This is easily one of my favorite classic shows that is not yet on dvd. I would put in a tape and record the episodes that were on TNT. A must have!)

The Crow
(What is it with me and short lived shows. I hope that I am not the only person who enjoyed this. I loved the movies and I really enjoyed the show. A dvd would be great and very easy to do, as there were not that many episodes)

Birds of Prey
( This was my favorite recent show only second to Smallville. I love comics and I thought that this show was really great. A dvd is a must!)

The Real Ghostbusters
With the success of the TNMT, and GI Joe dvd's Why not release the other great successfull cartoon of the 1980's. I know that I would be first in line to buy season sets!)

The Lucy & Desi Comedy Hour
(I thought that this follow up to I Love Lucy was extremely funny. I would love to see it on dvd Uncut and complete.)

Forever Knight
I was too young to see this show, but from the episodes that I have seen I can tell that it was a very good show. I would love to see season sets.)

First Wave
Here is another show that after seeing on Sci-fi. I know that I want it on dvd. Please bring it!)

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
It's cool reading through the beginning posts on this thread and realizing that some of those shows are being released on DVD as we speak.

My list would be:

Bewitched - Seasons: 8 Originally Aired: 9/17/64 - 3/25/72 (and I want ALL seasons even though I doubt they'll do the Dick Sargent years as no one seems to enjoy him).
I Dream of Jeannie - Seasons: 5 Originally Aired: 9/18/65 - 5/26/70
The Addams Family - Seasons: 2 Originally Aired: 9/18/64 - 4/8/66
Muppets Tonight! - Seasons: 2 Originally Aired: 3/8/96 - 2/8/98
The Muppet Show - Seasons: 5 Originally Aired: 9/27/76 - 6/8/81
The Nanny - Seasons: 6 Originally Aired: 11/3/93 - 5/12/99 (So my sister will quit clogging up my Tivo with the show).
Mama's Family - Seasons: 6 Originally Aired: 1/22/83 - 3/12/90
Sabrina the Teenage Witch - Seasons: 7 Originally Aired: 9/27/96 - 4/24/2003

Frankly, I simply want all eight seasons of Bewitched and all five seasons of I Dream of Jeannie. If I only get those two series I would be completely content.

Ken Chui

Supporting Actor
Here's my wishlist:

Animaniacs
I Dream Of Jeannie
Pinky & The Brain
The Tick (animated)
Thundercats

LanieParker

Supporting Actor
Rosanne
The Wonder Years
Get Smart
The Addams Family
The Wild Wild West
Gidget
Fame
Kids Incorprated
The Snorks
Beverly Hills Teens

Scott Bender

Auditioning
I have to agree with others who want The Adventures of Brisco County Jr..

My video tapes are poor quality. It didn't help that I tried to cut the commercials out while watching and forgot to start recording again. Oh and not to mention I don't have a VCR hooked up anymore...

Valerie G.

Stunt Coordinator
Here's my want list....I want them all in boxed season sets.

John Doe
MacGyver
Hope Island
The Red Green Show
JAG
Early Edition
Animaniacs & Pinky and the Brain

These are just off the top of my head, there are others I want, but I can't think of them right now....

DaveyM

Stunt Coordinator
My list:

The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet
Gomer Pyle U.S.M.C
Leave It To Beaver
Alice
My Three Sons
The Partridge Family
Just Say Julie

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate

Wasn't this just announced as part of the Disney Treasures Wave 4, coming in December?

Rodrick

Second Unit
The Great Grape Ape
GUNS OF PARADISE OR PARADISE with Lee Horsely
Kids are People too
The Power Hour

Oh Yeah The Family Circus that great cartoon show by Bil Keane ran for 8 seasons.

One Day At a Time
WELCOME BACK KOTTER

FILL ME IN

POPEYE

SWITCHBACK

THE LIST CAN GO ON FOREVER.......

Joey Gunz

Second Unit
1) Key West - This series aired in 1993 and lasted 1 season. The show's comedic-style, characters and quirkiness reminded me of Northern Exposure.

2) The Kids from C.A.P.E.R. - This half-hour live-action kids show aired in 1976 on Saturday mornings. It only lasted a few months. It's about 4 young (20-ish) guys (P.T., Bugs, Doc and Doomsday) who fight crime. During the show, they would sing. If I recall correctly, the songs were actually pretty good. The show was produced by Don Kirshner who was musical supervisor for the "Monkees". :)

3) The Brady Bunch - 5 seasons. What can I say? I grew up with this show. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks