What's new

Teaser Picture :) (1 Viewer)

JoeGibs

Stunt Coordinator
both are going into my grand cherokee, just wanted to tease you with a picture. if i'm lucky i'll be able to whip together an install over next weekend.

Chris Lanni

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Christopher
Oh Man!!! That is crazy. You must already have something extremely phat in your home theater if you are putting these in your Suv. How about you buy two more and create an infinite baffle for your HT rig.:D

Gods Love
chris

JoeGibs

Stunt Coordinator
my original plan was to get one of these for a home theater setup, but then decided i wanted stick with doing setups for my car. i then decided to try one of these for a car audio setup, and things happened to be going well recently (money wise) so i decided, what the hell, get two. another reason i got these is because if i didnt like them in my car, i can always just rig somethin up for the dorm room with them :D

Chris Lanni

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Christopher
Ahhh...Dorm Room. Gotcha. Cannot just be tearing up the world in a dorm room. Great thing is that if you ever get your own home, you can take these out of the Jeep and make one hell of a sub.

Gods Love
chris

RayM

Agent
Niiiice...
I installed one of those in a Pathfinder, 2.5^3 sealed. Sounds great and gets pretty loud, two of them will be intense!

MatthewBrown

Auditioning
You going for a sealed box or ported? Considered making a custom fiberglass enclosure? They're pretty nice and not that difficult.

JoeGibs

Stunt Coordinator
i'm just goin for a plain ol sealed box, nothin fancy this time. Being in college, i really dont have too much time to do a complex install, that and i dont want anything too flashy. i'll post some pictures when i get it finished

JoeGibs

Stunt Coordinator
us amps DE-1000, it gives 1000 watts at 2 ohms, and supposed to be pretty under rated, so i'm guessing it'll give around 600 to each sub.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation966
Recent bookmarks