TCFHE Press Release: Titanic (1953) (Blu-ray)

Discussion in 'Blu-ray and UHD' started by Ronald Epstein, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Rick Thompson

Rick Thompson Screenwriter

I ordered my Titanic (1953) for store delivery, and just got an email that it has been shipped to the store, with a "no later than" date of February 1 for pickup.

2. nealg

nealg Stunt Coordinator

Neal
    Just picked it up at Costco for $8.99.

3. ahollis

ahollis Lead Actor

Allen
    Found at Sam's Club for $9.98. Also picked up WILD RIVER and HOW GREEN WAS MY VALLEY at same price point. Looked for GENTEAN'S AGREEMENT but no luck. Looking forward to an evening with Babara and Maureen.

4. Mark Collins

Mark Collins Cinematographer

Mark
    Amazon sold out on the day of the release. B&N has copies as does Market Place on Amazon. Look out though because at Market Place I ended up with an import which would play but I wanted the USA version. The seller refunded my money plus shipping costs. So you have imports mixed from 2012 with the new ones from last week. I also contacted Fox who said they had many in stock at 15.95. I had one heck of a time bringing it up even though I had Fox on the line and they could not help me. I did find the title after going through over 100 pages of junk. I hope if anyone else trys to get it they do not have my problem.

5. Bob Cashill

Bob Cashill Cinematographer

Aren't Amazon and Amazon UK's TITANIC Blus identical? You can get it from the UK for $11.50.