TCFHE Press Release: Family Guy: Something, Something, Something Darkside (Blu-ray)

Discussion in 'Blu-ray and UHD' started by Ronald Epstein, Aug 24, 2009.

1. Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein Administrator
    Owner

Ronald Epstein

[​IMG]

THE BEST SELLING TV ON DVD FRANCHISE EVER STRIKES BACK WITH AN OUTRAGEOUS NEW STAR WARS SPOOF AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY ON BLU-RAY & DVD
    http://www.orderwave.com/assets/FOX/20090824/fgds.jpg"> [SIZE=27px]
    [/SIZE] [/FONT][/b] [b][u][FONT= 'Times New Roman']“Family Guy: Something, Something, Something, Darkside” Synopsis [/FONT][/u][/b]
    [FONT= 'Times New Roman']The story of [I]The Empire Strikes Back [/I]is retold. Darth Vader (Stewie) is hunting the rebel Luke Skywalker (Chris) and his troops relentlessly across the galaxy. On the ice planet Hoth, Luke has a vision of his late mentor Obi-Wan Kenobi (Herbert), telling him to go to the Dagobah system to learn the ways of the Force under Jedi Master Yoda (Carl). Meanwhile Princess Leia (Lois) finds herself taking a shine to the scruffy pilot Han Solo (Peter) and, against all odds, the two soon fall in love. But an encounter with Han’s old friend Lando Calrissian (Mort) lands them in the clutches of the Empire. Envisioning this, Luke chooses to forgo his Jedi training to save his friends. It all comes to a head in a climactic confrontation with Darth Vader himself…[/FONT] [b][u][FONT= 'Times New Roman']Two-Disc Blu-ray With Digital Copy Specs: [/FONT][/u][/b]
    [FONT= 'Times New Roman']The [b]“Family Guy: Something, Something, Something, Darkside” [/b]BD is presented in full screen 4x3 aspect ratio featuring English 5.1 Dolby Surround, Line 21, English for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, English, Spanish, and French stereo and subtitles. Special features include: [/FONT]
    ● [FONT= 'Times New Roman']Digital Copy [/FONT]
    ● [FONT= 'Times New Roman']Audio Commentary [/FONT]
    ● [FONT= 'Times New Roman']Deleted Scenes [/FONT]
    ● [FONT= 'Times New Roman']Behind-The-Scenes Featurette – “The Darkside of Poster Art” [/FONT]
    ● [FONT= 'Times New Roman']Animatics [/FONT]
    ● [FONT= 'Times New Roman']Pop-Up Video[/FONT] [b][u][FONT= 'Times New Roman']DVD Specs: [/FONT][/u][/b]
    [FONT= 'Times New Roman']The [b]“Family Guy: Something, Something, Something, Darkside” [/b]DVD is presented in full screen aspect ratio featuring English 5.1 Dolby Surround, Line 21, English for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, English, Spanish, French, and Brazilian stereo and subtitles. Special features include all those listed above except Digital Copy.[/FONT] [SIZE=15px]STAR WARS and all related character names and other properties are trademarks and/or copyrights, in the United States and other countries, of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. TM & © Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners.[/SIZE] [b]
    [/b]

2. Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein Administrator
    Owner

Ronald Epstein
  3. George_W_K

George_W_K Screenwriter

George
    My favorite part of the trailer is the giant metal camel doing the hurt knee thing. Can't wait to buy this.

4. Sam Davatchi

Sam Davatchi Producer

I loved the first one. Is this second one good for a blind buy? I saw this BD already available last week!