TCFHE Press Release: Cowgirls 'N Angels 2 (Blu-ray)

Discussion in 'Blu-ray and UHD' started by Ronald Epstein, Feb 26, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein Administrator
    Owner

Ronald Epstein
    img1.jpg

Cowgirls ‘N Angels 2
    Oscar® Winner Keith Carradine* (Cowboys & Aliens) stars alongside a young, popular cast that includes Haley Ramm (X-Men: The Last Stand), Jade Pettyjohn (American Girl: McKenna Shoots for the Stars), and Emily Bett Rickards (Arrow) in this inspiring second chapter of the beloved Cowgirls ’N Angels story! After she receives unexpected news about herself, a 17-year-old girl (Ramm) experiences an exciting, yet challenging life in and out of the rodeo circuit in this wonderful coming- of-age story. Filled with heart, horses and high-reaching adventure, Cowgirls ’N Angels 2: Dakota’s Summer is an uplifting reminder that with courage, friendship and passion, anything is possible.
    *Best Music, Original Song, Nashville, “I’m Easy,” 1975.
    Special Features ● Behind The Scenes of Dakota’s Summer
    Cowgirls ‘N Angels 2 Blu-ray
    Street Date: April 15, 2014 Prebook Date: March 19, 2014 Screen Format: Widescreen 1.85:1 Audio: English DTS-HD MA 5.1 Subtitles: English TXT/English SDH/ Latin Spanish/Quebecois U.S. Rating: PG Total Run Time: 114 minutes Closed Captioned: Yes

2. schan1269

schan1269 HTF Expert
    HW Reviewer

Sam
    Darn. I missed 1..

3. Matt Hough

Matt Hough Executive Producer
    Reviewer

Matt Hough
    I guess there was a "1" but I didn't get it to review. I searched the review database here and my own archives and I didn't review the first film even though I did include it in some listings of trailers for upcoming Fox releases with other reviews (Flicka 2, for example).

4. Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein Administrator
    Owner

Ronald Epstein
    Something tells me that Schan is being his sarcastic self. :P

5. Matt Hough

Matt Hough Executive Producer
    Reviewer

Matt Hough
    Oh, sure. It's just coincidental that when I received that press release yesterday and the review copy request, I racked my brain trying to remember the first one before starting to do a little digging and eventually realizing I never got the first one to review.

6. schan1269

schan1269 HTF Expert
    HW Reviewer

Sam
    What is sadder...I thought (and was hoping) this was a twist on Cowboys and Aliens...Something like Charlie's Angels meets (what's that show with the Texas women and trying to get married?) Meets Baywatch.