TCFHE Press Release: Burn Notice The Complete Series

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Ronald Epstein, Oct 14, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein Administrator
    Owner

Ronald Epstein
    [​IMG]
    Synopsis:
    Featuring all seven seasons, the “Burn Notice” box set combines thrilling espionage action and wry humor with intricate plot twists and gripping suspense, showcasing one of the smartest, sexiest shows on television! After being mysteriously blacklisted from the intelligence community, former CIA operative Michael Westen must rely on his extraordinary skills to uncover the secrets behind his burn notice. As he gets closer to the truth, Michael and his hard-hitting team take on a deadly onslaught of crime lords, drug cartels, and international terrorist threats. Now, for the first time, own the complete collection and experience the full rush of“Burn Notice!”
    “Burn Notice” The Complete Gift Set
    Street Date: December 17, 2013 Prebook Date: November 20, 2013 Screen Format: Widescreen 1.78:1 Audio: English Dolby Digital 5.1 Subtitles: English / French / Spanish U.S. Rating: TV-NR Closed Captioned: Yes

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

2. jcroy

jcroy Screenwriter

jr
    Too bad this isn't available as a bluray complete series set.

After the semi-debacle of the season 2 bluray of Burn Notice (ie. too many complaints about the picture quality), I suppose it's not too surprising that Fox discontinued any further bluray season sets for this show.

(On a huge tangent). I hope that when Bones finally ends its network run, Fox will release a complete series bluray set where they finally release seasons 1 to 3 on bluray. (Seasons 4 to 8 of Bones have already been released on bluray).

3. Lord Dalek

Lord Dalek Cinematographer

Joel Henderson
    Burn Notice's picture quality didn't start getting good until Season 4 (a sideeffect no doubt of shooting on super 16 for the first few years).

4. Joseph Bolus

Joseph Bolus Cinematographer

That's a *great price* for all seven seasons -- and I'm use to purchasing my TV sets on DVD, so I'm probably going to jump on this.I'm a big fan of Bruce Campbell and Sharon Gless -- and they both do great jobs with their characters throughout the series.Does anybody know if this set includes the Bruce Campbell "Fall of Sam Axe" movie?*** EDIT ***Just checked by clicking the link above, and Amazon is recommending purchasing "The Fall of Sam Axe" with the set so it's obviously not included. The current price of around $8.50 for the movie is not too bad, though ....

5. jcroy

jcroy Screenwriter

jr
    Good question.

I probably won't pick this up on the first day. I'll wait until somebody else has purchased and reviewed this complete series set.