TaxCut Premium Federal & 2 Blu-ray Discs $25 / $30 at Best Buy

Discussion in 'Bargains and Deals' started by Jeff Meyers, Jan 18, 2007.

1. Jeff Meyers

Jeff Meyers Supporting Actor

Feb 21, 2003
    Best Buy's current Blu-ray Buy 1, Get 1 Free Promotion stacks with another promotion that they are currently offering:
    Here's Best Buy's Blu-ray Buy 1, Get 1 Free Promotion:
    I don't have a Blu-ray player yet, and I've already bought my tax software, so I'm not getting in on this deal. But, I came across it on a deal web-site and thought that HTF'ers would be interested.

1. Add TaxCut Premium ($19.99) to your cart using the first link.
    2. Add 2 Blu-ray Discs to your cart using the second link.
    3. Your total should be $19.99 + $4.99 (or +$9.99) depending on your Blu-ray Disc selections (just an FYI - the additional $4.99 or $9.99 is because the Free DVD is limited to $20).

It's been reported that shipping is $9 for the above. Select in-store pick-up to save the shipping charges.
  2. Jaboo

Jaboo Auditioning

Jan 12, 2007
    Randy White
    I'm trying to do this now and it's not giving me the free DVD. Any ideas? I've done it just like you mentioned and I've tried adding the DVD's first, still won't give me a free one.
  3. Wayne_Marshall

Wayne_Marshall Auditioning

Jul 2, 2006
    I've been trying for about an hour and can;t get it to take the $20 off the Blu-ray discs.
    Maybe they fixed it and limited it to regualr DVDs only. It allows me to put a regular DVD in the cart and subtracts the $20 from that amount, but not the Blu-Ray Discs.