What's new

Talking Politics isn't allowed on the HTF.... (1 Viewer)

Adam_S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam_S
Concord They're still small and could stand a transfusion of new blood, Their Principals are kinda fascinating, (can such a thing truly exist?) but there's some good debates there as well as the site it sprung off of, Ornery. I've only ever posted a few times though because I don't want to be consumed by yet another forum.

Jason L.

Second Unit
Besides the message boards, I was looking for sites with in-depth analysis of complex issues, possibly by "insiders", that let you know what's really going on behind the scenes. I wouldn't mind paying for this content.

Again, it would be difficult to weed out the loudmouths, wackos, agenda-pushers, and bomb-chuckers, etc.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
I think woxy.com (an independent Internet radio station) is decent for political discussion, but I don't usually go to that section because I'm not too interested in politics most of the time.

Jeff Gatie

Senior HTF Member

Psst, H. You missed one. Slink on over to the "Journalist caught manipulating photos" thread. A "thinly veiled political discussions" just isn't the same without your presense (I mean this seriously!). ;)

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member

Referring specifically to an attempt a long while ago target(t)ed towards the HTF: yep, it's been done. It didn't work IMHO.

That said, I'm sure some are out there. Good luck!

Jeff Gatie

Senior HTF Member

Naw, that wasn't politics, that was shooting fish (squirrels??) in a barrel. Anyone advocating the spiking of trees really has no debate to rely on. Even the resident lefties (and I use the term affectionately) put him in his place. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sharel
Recent bookmarks