What's new

Tales From the Crypt (1 Viewer)

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
It's a shame about Tales From The Crypt, really good show thats defintly a must for DVD.

Gord did you ask or know about Dream On, Encylopedia Brown, Full Seasons of Hitchhiker or the status of season two of Six Fieet Under?

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Jim, they won't talk about titles until they are announced so I didn't ask about anything else since I knew what the answer would be.

There are quite a few companies that won't talk about titles until they're announced, I had hoped to go around some of those people and find someone that WOULD talk, but that didn't work :frowning:

Gord
P.S. I just thought of one other avenue to try :D

Encylopedia Brown
I had never heard of that show. What was that about?

There was HBO great show that would be great on DVD. It was called Sessions and was about a man in therapy. It's only a 6 half-hour episodes mini-series, so 1 disc would be enough. But everybody seems to have forgotten that one so I think I can just stop dreaming!:frowning:

Thibault.

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
Actually I never saw Encyclopedia Brown Brown but I assume it was based on the books. I loved the books as a kid. Encyclopedia Brown was a kid who was a genius kinda of a teenage Sherlock Holmes. He would charge money for his detective services and he could always solve the case. They always advertised the series on the book covers. I was always annoyed as a kid that I never saw it because I always wanted to. Which is why I'd love it on DVD it would be my chance to finally see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks