What's new

Tales From the Crypt Season 3 (1 Viewer)

Gary Seven

Grand Poo Pah
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gaston
Interesting turn of developments for season 3 guys... I have watched the first episode of the season and they have now incorported the opening theme back in to the shows. So now the shows are complete.

I guess Zemeckis was listening after all.

The transfer of the episode was not stellar but adequate. The sound was very good.

Bryan Tuck

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bryan Tuck
Thanks for the info; that's good to know. I'm glad someone finally listened. :emoji_thumbsup:

Tim-H.

Second Unit
Real Name
Tim-H
Good news! Just grabbed it & haven't watched yet. I like the thinpaks too, but miss the embossing on the slipcase (although it's understandable to drop some bells & whistles by the 3rd release).

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
This is definitely good news... thrilled they put the openings back in... thrilled they went with the thinpaks this time.

I haven't gotten his set yet... though planning on it within the next couple weeks. :)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I'm both happy and not so happy that the intro is back, i'm happy that they're back but not happy because the seasons aren't consistant now.

Ah well, i'm just glad that this great series is coming out at a nice pace. :emoji_thumbsup:

Kamyar-MZ

Auditioning
It seems that these thinpacks are generally considered to be very popular and everyone likes them but I just hate the fact that the "Season 3"-Set won't fit next to Season 1 and 2.
As a collector I wished to have a nice shelf full of "Tales from the Crypt" but that won't happen now :frowning:

h t t p : / / i m g 1 0 1 .imageshack.us/my.php?image=10002900es.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks