What's new

Svs Pb10 (1 Viewer)

frank manrique

Supporting Actor
quote:
__________________________________________________ ________

Many Subs in europ can't play so exact in the price range up to 700 Dollars why should the PB10 do this?

...because the PB10 was designed to be a REAL subwoofer, unlike the vast majority of 10" bass driver-based designs that can found flooding the market--which can't hardly be thought of being TRUE low frequencies reproducers--and, for $400 USD, an unadulterated bargain!... :emoji_thumbsup:

-THTS

"...hi, my name is Frank...and am an SVS bassaholic..."

Edward J M

Senior HTF Member
Frank is correct. The PB10-ISD emphasis is on accuracy, deep extension, and bandwidth uniformity. And SVS was wildly successful in that respect.

And while the dB-10 is likely the most capable woofer in its price class, it won't "blow you away" like a PB12-Plus/2 can, for example. You need to be realistic in your expectations and budget if you are looking for 115 dB peaks at the listening position (as read on a c-weighted sound meter) in the 25 Hz region. Frank (for example) has dual B4+ and eight 16-46CS units. Of course, he's an admitted SVS bassaholic.....:b

frank manrique

Supporting Actor
quote:

Frank (for example) has dual B4+ and eight 16-46CS units. Of course, he's an admitted SVS bassaholic..... :b

:D :D :D

-THTS

"...hi, my name is Frank...and am an SVS bassaholic..."

Axu R

Agent
How are people doing with their subs?? Hands up, you owners!

Oh, I'm doing pretty good. Very good, if my room wasn't hifi hell..

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks