SVS - HTF Giveway (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Well the guys at SV Sound have decided to have another contest with us for our membership that has helped to support the forum and SV Sound over the years.

First Prize

The SBS-01 5.1 Surround System with PB10-NDS subwoofer.

Second Prize

SVS PB12-Plus Subwoofer

Third Prize

SVS Subwoofers T Shirt and 20% off coupon on any SVS products.

This contest has been made possible by our good friends Ron, Tom, Erik and the rest of the gang at SV Sound. The contest will run from now until the 15th of December (so they can get them out in time for Christmas). The rules are as follows.

1) Send an email to Erik K at SV Sound at [email protected]. including your HTF username, real name, phone number and address. Subject SVS/HTF Contest.

2) At the end of the contest the winners will be drawn from the email entries and the winners will be annnounced on the forum.

3) All winners will be required to write a review of their prize on the forum.

Thank you again to SV Sound for this great give-a-way for our membership.

Parker Clack
Ronald Epstein
Tom Vodhanel
Ron Stimpson
Erik K
and all the staff at SV Sound and Home Theater Forum.

Good luck and Merry Christmas to all.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
WOW! There's no way I'm missing out on this! :D Thanks for doing this, SVS and HTF!

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
I sure hope us Canadians are eligible as well.

Thanks SVS, you guys are awesome!
htf_images_smilies_rock.gif

drobbins

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
I am currently building my second theater. I guess I will have to hold off hanging the sheetrock another 12 days or so. That way I be sure the wires are in the right location.

AndrewLevine

Stunt Coordinator
Would be nice to have a GOOD subwoofer along with my Athena F2's and HK AVR235... (at the moment its a 15" DIY Quatro :-/)

Thanks guys, you're awesome!

AL

Vader

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Derek
I'm in as well.... you can never have too much (SVS) bass.....:) I never win anything, but it's nice dreaming about adding that PB12+ to my setup...

erikk

Stunt Coordinator
Staff and reviewers are eligible but be forewarned we wouldn't be able to pick your emails out of a list if you told us them in advance, so we can't help you out. Now if you find a way to slip a hundred into an email we might be able to help you :)

Unfortunately the contest is only open to customers in the US at this time. We will try and arrange a contest in the future with our Canadian dealer.

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
Okay guys, I'm in so I want to thank SVS for picking me for the 5.1 system as it will be a wonderful gift to me for Christmas:laugh:

Darren_N

Stunt Coordinator
Thank you SVS and HTF!!! My 20-39 PC+ is getting lonely.

I can't wait to see someone's review of that T-shirt.

PyroZona

Auditioning
Real Name
Peter
Ooooo...looks like I joined this forum at just the right time. I NEED a sub for my theater BAAAAADLY!

Sending my email, then I'm off to dump all my saved pennies in fountains around town!
htf_images_smilies_banana.gif

Pyro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks