What's new

SVS Customer Survey. Tell us what you think and... (1 Viewer)

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
Please join us in congratulating these lucky winners chosen by random selection.

Thanks to ALL you who took part in this survey. There will certainly be others down the road. Participation ran into the thousands and was testament to what we've said all along... SVS has the best customers any OEM could dream of:

Grand Prize: SVS 25-31PC-Plus

Andy Nguyen

SVS Wall Logo

Kristopher Carlisle Halsrud
Paul B. Byrum
Brian Gary Lund
Roger Amador
Brad T Howard

SVS T-shirt

David, C., Martin
Thomas W. Neff
Steve A. Morgan
Daniel Saesim
Nick Pearson
Ron Romanow
Tom E. Hunt
John Buckley
Dave Galzote
Jim DeWhitt

The lucky winners are being notified via e-mail as well.

Thanks again from the crew at SVS.

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
Congratulations everybody! I was hoping that somehow Andy Nguyen was an anagram for Jed McChesney, but it doesn't appear that way.:)

John Tami

Stunt Coordinator
Congrats to the winners!

Heres to another Survey soon! (bound to get a T-shirt someday! XXL! :D )

AndyN

Agent
Ron,

WOOHOOOOOO!!!! I still can't believe I won. You sure this isn't some sort of evil trick? Spent all week moving into our first house and painting our butts off. Get home from work and catch your email. You made my week. I was just about to start saving up for a second SVS and poof. You guys are too cool. I was just happy to help with the survey.

Continued success and thank you.

Andy

Kenneth Harden

Screenwriter
Congrads!

You do know thats MY subwoofer you won? Right :D

I have never won anything worth more than a few bucks before.

frank manrique

Supporting Actor
quote:
"Just with text, how do you have them configured? I can't imagine the bass"

Kenny,

Have the SVS units configured in a "4x4" arrangement; that is, four 16-46 subs are connected to a single amplifier channel (provided by a Samson Servo 2000 Stereo amp for the time being). Ditto with the rest of the subs.

All of the units are sort of bunched up together as close to one corner of the HT room (the narrow wall) as is physically possible, and are located just behind the 12 foot wide scope screen (which hangs from the ceiling about three feet in front of that same wall)...

-THTS

'...hi, my name is Frank...and am an SVS bassaholic..."

Geoff L

Screenwriter
Real Name
Geoff
Congrate to the winners, and as usual I like others, didn't win.:frowning: And, I anyway, contnue to have never won anything in my life...
I'll start my Pitty Party now, should last about a week and then I'll be ok...;)

Guess I'll just keep building clones, but someday a real SVS will sit in the room!

Enjoy your gifts kids,

~{And of course most important thanks for the chance SVS gave/gives us all}~!

Regards
Geoff

Tim Hoover

Screenwriter
Mucho congrats to the winners. Enjoy your new toys :)

I'm looking forward to the future offerings coming out of the SVS Skunkworks with a keen eye...

Kenneth Harden

Screenwriter

I have a feeling we will see car audio, just because the margins are so freaking huge :thumbsdown: - but as long as the cash goes back in to R&D, it's all good. Kinda like the Porsche Cayenne, the money that vehical brings in might very well keep Porsche from being gobbled up by a car company and being made into just another car. Same with SVS.

Hmmm, but a B4+ in a car could be interesting :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks