What's new

SVS Customer Survey. Tell us what you think and... (1 Viewer)

JohnSmith

Supporting Actor
If I win the compo can I pay for the price difference towards the PC Ultra? :D

I don't want the 25hz PC Plus (I already own the 20hz PC Plus)

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
John,

I'm sure I can finagle credit towards another SVS for the winner. SVS is flexible, though not, as they say... "totally rubberized".

;^)

Ron

JimmyK

Second Unit
Real Name
Jim

Great! So when you draw my name (you will draw my name, right?;))you can send me a 16-46PC+ to go with my other one! :D :D :D

JimmyK

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
We'll see Rudi.

Did we mention you have to come to Ohio USA to pick it up though?

Just kidding!

Just as a reminder, the winners will be announced right here tomorrow!

Now, where did I put that list of winners??

;^)

Ron

Stephen Houdek

Second Unit
Real Name
S
I've won only one thing in my life, I hold no hope what-so-ever of winning anything. But, I hope you found the survey informative.

Are you going to post the results of the survey? There were some interesting questions that I'd be interested in seeing how we-all responded.

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
Stephen,

The results were indeed very interesting. We'll just be using them for internal purposes though.

PS your chances are as good as any other. Even with thousands of respondents it's still better than the lottery. ;^)

Ron

JackRI

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jack Richard

Now THAT's funny! :laugh:

Hey Ron! How come you have a contest where folks who already own an SVS get to win another one? C'MON! How about us schleps who DON'T own one and would like to? We're the ones who need one. Sheesh! :rolleyes

frank manrique

Supporting Actor
Damn! Looks like I missed the survey. And I really, really wanted that 25-31 PC sub for my garage sound system! Rats! Whaa! Whaa!! :frowning:

-THTS

(Eight 16-46s, two B4+s...and counting! Am I an SVS bassaholic or what! :D )

Kenneth Harden

Screenwriter
Danm, Frank, do you REALLY have 8, 16-46's and 2, B4's?

Seriously, post pictures. If you don't have a host, I have unlimited bandwidth and will host them (PBase)

frank manrique

Supporting Actor
quote:
"danm, Frank, do you REALLY have 8, 16-46's and 2, B4's?"

Yep...the 16-46s have been here for a while now; however, am waiting for the arrival of the B4+ baby twins soon... :D

"Seriously, post pictures. If you don't have a host, I have unlimited bandwidth and will host them (PBase)"

Umm...I just might pick up your offer. Will tell my "kid" to see if she can taken some pics with her new digital camera (or 35mm, if that works too). Will let 'ya know, OK?... :)

-THTS

"...hi, my name is Frank...and am an SVS bassaholic..."

Sami Kallio

Screenwriter
Is that the biggest of them all, the swim contest? Ron, when do you announce the winner? Can I upgrade my new 25-31PC+ for PC-Ultra with some money? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks