What's new

SVS company reps.- a short story....... (1 Viewer)

Colin Goddard

Stunt Coordinator
I just upgraded my old 16-46 CS driver to a new ISD driver for $129. The new driver seems like it weighs about five more pounds heavier than the old one, and has a little deeper bass. Nice improvement I must say for the money!

Anyhow, I consider myself lucky because one of SVS shops is located about 10 mins. from where I work so I was able to pick up the driver there. I met a company rep. named Greg who gave me the new driver. This guy treated me as if I just purchased a couple of B4-Plus subs! Very friendly and curtious! It was a nice feeling when I walked out the door knowing that I had bought from a company with customer service like that. Thanks SVS!

Colin

Morgan_

Stunt Coordinator
Nice that they let you work on it yourself instead of having to ship it to them to do a simple changeout. Hassle free.:)

ScottCarr

Second Unit
Yeah their customer service is overwhelming. It is great to see some companies still care about their customers.

My best experiences

1. SvS
2. AV123
3. Buttkicker's parent company

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
Congrats on the bass improvment Colin.

Thats another thing so nice about the SVS option. Amp, driver, you name it! All can be replaced in a jiff.

Colin Goddard

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks everyone! Not to drag this thread out but I think its appropiate to give "kudos" :emoji_thumbsup: to these internet companies when you feel that they have treated you as a valued customer.

ScottCarr,

I'll also have to agree with you about AV123. They are outstanding folks to deal with!! My main are Rockets RS 750's, along with a RS 200 center. No experience here though with Buttkickers........

Mark Murphy

Supporting Actor
SVS customer service is terrible! I once e-mailed them and it took almost two hours for them to get back to me. Unbelievable, the nerve of those people. Just kidding, of course

SVS is the best, no question. They have definitely earned their outstanding reputation.

MikeLi

Supporting Actor
Folks can argue all they want about subs but after my third sub in the last 8 years was dual NHT's with 800Watts each, I still was not satisfied. I called Ron at SVS after hearing about them here several years ago. He walked through how to calibrate and set up the ones I had and told me to try them for a week before I made up my mind to change to an SVS. I thought wow. Anyway a week later I wound up buying a PB2+ now called something different PB12 ultra + or something and have loved it ever since. No compairison with what I had before and it was less expensive! Great job SVS.... After that experience I tried the same and wound up with AV123 and a nice set of Rockets and again could not be happier.

Kenneth Harden

Screenwriter
Barring a corporate scandal like what happened with Enron or WorldCom or a hostile takeover by Bose, I assume SVS will be around for a while, and I am sure I will own one of their products eventually!

Mort Corey

Supporting Actor
I dunno Kenneth....to mention SVS is the same sentence with Bose should disqualify you from EVER owning one of their subs ;)

Mort

Kenneth Harden

Screenwriter
Sorry, I'll never do it again, really!

It would have been funnier if one of the SVS guys said I was now on the SVS Blacklist :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks