What's new

SV Subwoofers Contest Winners Announced (1 Viewer)

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Well the time is here. For those that are interested the winners we selected by using www.random.org to get 5 random numbers. Each entry was assigned a number and the winners were then picked from this list. The winners were then verified that each person is a valid member of HTF.
So here we go:
1st Prize: JerryIII - SV Subwoofers CS Plus of choice with Sampson S-1000 amp and Better Cables Subwoofer cable.
2nd Prize: Chris Dixon - SV Subwoofers CS Subwoofer of choice.
3rd Prize: Kim R - SV Subwoofers/Better Cables Silver Serpent Subwoofer cable of choice.
4th Prize: Nathan_W - SV Subwoofers wall plaque of choice. Colors are black or white.
5th Prize: Michael J K - SV Subwoofers T Shirt.
Each member will need to get ahold of Erik [email protected] and give him your shipping address, phone number and name. Nathan, you will need to let them know if you want this in black or white. Michael you will need to let them know your shirt size.
Prizes should be mailed out about a week after Christmas (to avoid the Christmas rush). Don't forget to write up a review of your prize here on the forum. Pictures would be great if you can take them. If you do not have a server to upload them to send them to me and I will take care of it.
Our thanks go to Tom, Ron and Erik with SV Subwoofers for making this happen in the first place. Thank you to all the forum members that entered the contest.
Congratulations to all the winners.
Parker Clack
Ronald Epstein
Ron Stimpson
Tom Vodhanel

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So

Sorry to say this, but you misspelled my name... its N-I-C-K-S-O, not JerryIII :p)
Aw man... I had a good feeling about this too... :frowning:
well, huge congrats to the winnners, i would love to be them!
Oh, and thaks to all the swell people at SVS Subs! HTF loves you... just wish my dad and his wallet does too :D
Ohyeah, just out of curiousity, how many people entered?

J

John Morris

It is justified that JerryIII won the sub. He has been an avid Ultra owner since he got one in October. It was much better that someone like he won than someone who has been critical of SVS from time to time. Maybe, now that he has won a PLus, he can give us all a honest comparison of that sub versus the Ultra that he already owns...

Congratulations Jerry!!!

KimR

Auditioning
I won!!! So happy. Congradulations on those other lucky 4 people who also won. And big thx to the HTF and SVS gang for making this contest possible. I will surely post a review once I get them ;)

Jon_B

Screenwriter
Congrats everyone. :emoji_thumbsup: Enjoy your new toys during this holiday season.
xmas.gif

Jon

jeff peterson

Supporting Actor
Congratulations to the 5 "new" winners. Congratulations to Tom and Ron for their successes in making all us SVS owners winners, too. I think it was only about 13-14 months ago that it all started....

Merry Christmas!

Miles_W

Second Unit
Merry Christmas.... Ho ho ho!

Congratulations guys... now it is time to...

"Shake the Halls with Rolls of thunder Fa la la la la ..."

Rich G

Stunt Coordinator
Congrats to the winners.

But most of all thank you to SVS for giving away this fine merchandise.

Have a Blessed Christmas everyone!

Eric Wood

Stunt Coordinator
Merry Christmas ;)
It is better to give than to receive,
My congratulations go out to the winners, and the SVS team that put out such a valu(e)able product line.

Dennis Reno

Supporting Actor
SON OF A B.... :D
I mean congratulations to the winners and many thanks to SVS for an extremely generous giveaway!
Note to self: Next time send something other than fruitcake to Tom and Ron for the holidays...

John Stone

Supporting Actor
Congratulations to all of the winners, and many thanks to SVS for the great giveaway! I just knew I wouldn't win, so I went ahead an ordered an SVS last week. It will be here tomorrow. :D
Well, I'm off to the store to buy some more cable and a Bass Factory CD! :)

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
You misspelled my name. The first name is K-E-I-T-H and the last name is H-I-R-S-C-H. :)
Seriously, congratulations to all the winners. I guess there will be a few old subwoofers for sale on the Hardware For Sale/Trade board now. ;)

Mark Austin

Supporting Actor
Congratulations to the winners, and enjoy your new subs.
A big thanks to SVS for offering this great contest.:)

JerryIII

Stunt Coordinator
They like me!! They really, really like me!! WOW!!! I can't believe that I won. I never win anything!!! Thanks you SVS and HTF. I will be writing a full review and a comparison to the Ultra that I currently own. I guess that I should get the 20-39 CS+ since it would most closely match my current sub. I am sure that my wife is going to be thrilled to see another SVS in the living room.:D
JerryIII

Scott-C

Supporting Actor
Congrats to the 5 winners and thanks to SVS and HTF for their support of all of the members. Remember: we're all winners for being able to participate in such a cool hobby that happens to include cool "toys" such as SVS subs!

Geoff L

Screenwriter
Real Name
Geoff
Thank you HTF & SVS and all who make them who they are.
Congrats to all the very luck winners, oh you are so very lucky....
And now, saddness comes to overwhelm me in my defeat. :frowning:
Again thank you ~{HTF and SVS}~ for your selfness giveing this Holiday Season...
*God Bless all this Holiday Season*
Best to all,
Geoff

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks