What's new

SV Subwoofer Contest Winners Announced! (1 Viewer)

Matt DeVillier

Supporting Actor
WOOOOHHHHOOOOOO!
thank you SVS :) This will be a nice replacement for my Sony SA-WM40 (which I was perfectly happy with). I can only imagine how much better my DVDs and music will sound with an SVS, and look forward to revisiting quite a few titles :) :)

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
Congratulations guys. Thanks SVS. Thanks HTF - Ron, Parker, et al.

It's very nice to have contests like this on the HTF - particularly since having the HTF in the first place is a bit like winning a prize.

John_VI

Second Unit
Bunch of lucky SOB's!!!

Congrats to the winners, and THANKS SVS for a great contest. I guess I'll just have to BUY mine now [sigh].

Brian Johnson

Supporting Actor
Talk about ironic: Check this thread: http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...threadid=55532
Looks like Joe wont be looking for a sub any longer. And his 2 posts makes him a HTF regular. :D (I checked & he is a new member)
Looks like his neighbors there in NYC will be amazed at this sub.....
Edit: I'm not stating he's not worthy of the prize BTW. I knew the rules of the game.
Way to go Joe. What a welcome to the HTF.

Craig Ball

Second Unit
Congrats to all the winners, I'm still waiting for my dual 20-39cs+ and samson to arrtive at my APO Address!! It's only been 33 days now:frowning:
Craig

GaryCo

Agent
Well I am glad i didn't win , i do not know if i could have found room for another.... t shirt.

Thanks Ron and Tom for your support

Scott McGillivray

Supporting Actor
*Harumph* I still say that it was fixed by the French judges. Always sticking it to us Canadians! :D
Well, those that won, congrats and enjoy! We all look forward to your reviews!

JamieZ

Stunt Coordinator
Man, I was hoping I was gonna win so I could have my first sub. Well maybe next time.

Jamie

Bry_DD

Second Unit
YES!!! I WON!!!!! I won the 4th place, sub cables... YEHEY!! Wait, You guys sure it wasn't 3rd place.. :D Now all I need is the sub! ;) Thanks to HTF and of course to the SV people.. Congrats to all the winners!
Bry

I was so said to find that my 16-46 CS+ was going to continue to be lonesome for a while. Then I went in a watched a movie. Now I am not sad any longer. Thanks SVS for great subs and HTF for a darn fine forum. Contests are a super bonus!!!:D :D :D

Ken Custodio

Second Unit
Since there was an obvious mistake and my name was left off the winning list I guess I will just have to buy my own 20-39 PCi. :)
I just ordered it from their web page, any idea how long the back log of orders are? From the web page they are shipping late march, but how long of a wait can I expect after that.
Ken

Dave Cukina

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Ken I was just wondering the same thing, I just placed my order tonight and would like to know how big the list is as well. The hardest part is going to be the waiting :frowning:

Lito

Agent
thanks for the shirt!!

now, i've got to get a matching 16-46!!

sign me up for the next contest 8-] !!

Richard_T

Second Unit
Damn, us Canadians just can't get a break. Damn Russian judges!! Oh well. My only gripe is I wish we could have somehow

got some sort of reply letting us know we were entered into the contest correctly. I guess I'm never quite sure is my e-mail was received. A small gripe though. Congrats to everyone. Enjoy enjoy enjoy!!!

Ken Situ

Stunt Coordinator
No, Richard, it's not the Russian judges. It's the French judges that screwed up.:) What auditors did SVS used - I hope they are not from Auther Anderson? :b
Seriously though, congratulations to all the winners, and thank all for the opertunity to participate.
Here comes the third time lucky.

Vlad D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Vladimir Derenoncourt
Congrats to all the winners, and thanks to SVS and HTF. Oh well, maybe next time. :D

Bob McLaughlin

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bob
Well, it was an exciting contest while it lasted, right? How many raffles do you get to enter for free, anyway? Thanks, SVS! I didn't win anything but at least I can console myself with my 20-39 PCi which I ordered earlier this month, when it arrives!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks