What's new

Survivor Season 1 - Gord eats words (1 Viewer)

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Apparently sales are strong. I asked around about Season 2, and nothing has been confirmed yet.

Gord

Mark Kalzer

Second Unit
Maybe you can answer this Gord..

Is this set available in Canada? I have yet to see it on any retail shelves in the Toronto area, and I just checked amazon.ca and futureshop online and neither have it listed. What is the status on this?

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Thanks Gord, glad to hear it's selling well. I know they announced All-Stars for 8/31, hopefully S2 will be next. I wonder if Paramount is reworking their release schedule to include current seasons with older ones (like Frasier), meaning S9 and S10 might be released soon after airing like All-Stars. I prefer releasing the seasons in order but I'm okay with this too as long as all the seasons make it onto DVD.

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
It should be available in Canada since I got my copy from the Canadian PR company. If a title isn't in Canada then they don't get any copies. It could be that the buyers for the various stores decided to pass on it for some reason.

Gord

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks