What's new

Survivor Phillipines (season 25) (1 Viewer)

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Hanson said:
There is no sense in holding back discussion by using spoiler tags after the show has aired. I DVR the show, and I simply stay out of the thread until I've watched it. The minute the show ends in EST, all subjects should be open to discussion.
As a small courtesy, I try not to make the first line of my post "They voted off ______!" because of the way the board displays previews.
Totally agree. I'm on the west coast and it's just common sense, you don't want the episode spoiled, don't open the thread for a few hours.
Thank you Hanson for being careful about the visible portion when you post. With this forum it's pretty easy to just not look at the right half of the screen, but every once in a while I'll slip and my eyes will catch the "John Doe won Survivor" in the preview.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Thanks for all the input, guys. No changes will be made. You are
free to discuss the show after airing complete with spoilers.

DaveHof

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
David Hofstede
I hope so. I was on the Entertainment Weekly site and someone posted what they said was a final 3 for the next season. No idea if it was accurate but either way it's a rotten thing to do.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Originally Posted by DaveHof /t/323883/survivor-phillipines-season-25/150#post_4018371
I hope so. I was on the Entertainment Weekly site and someone posted what they said was a final 3 for the next season. No idea if it was accurate but either way it's a rotten thing to do.

That happened this season.. and they were wrong.

The problem is a few years ago this did occur, and CBS has really tightened up the reigns about this now; still people get the thrill of posting it because until the show airs, everyone can just speculate whether it's right or wrong and they are the center of attention. I don't think HTF has ever really allowed for that kind of spoiler, and I think they'dget deleted (rightly) if someone tried that kind of "look at me" smack ;)

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
I guess we can stop reading, because they've already announced who will be in the Final Tribal next season - Keyser Söze, Harvey, and George Kaplan.
Oops, I should have put that in a Spoiler tag.
:eek:
David

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks