What's new

Survivor: Pearl Islands (1 Viewer)

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
My wife suggested that Osten was looking for validation (oh please don’t leave, we need you) and was playing a mind game with Skinny Ryan—who he knew was being shown the door anyway.

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
Will,
You may have read it wrong. I'm becoming increasingly convinced that, in Rupert's case, the adjective in "troubled teen counselor" applies to the counselor moreso than the teens.

Regards,

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
I really didn't like that Rupert kept calling it "my spear". That would have pissed me off if I was on the tribe. He doesn't seem to trust anyone else though, which is probably an asset in this game. :)

Not surprising that Ryan was booted, he seemed like he would break if the wind was strong enough.

If the Morgan tribe had used their brains, they would have helped the girl from Drake take down the tarp, at least that would have kept their camp together a little better. I can't believe they got so angry about that, they would have done EXACTLY the same thing, and they still have the chance to.

Who the hell is the Morgan chick who hasn't said a word yet? They have barely shown her at all. Does that mean she'll make it to the end? :)

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
Now that they know that when they lose a reward challende that the other team gets to come over and take something, if I was Drake, I would hide the spear gun before making the trek. They are winning because of food and shelter.

Right now the only two people I am sort of rooting for on Morgan are the Scout Lady and maybe Andrew (but if he were a good leader he would have tried to work with Ryan and be supportive rather than demean him in public repeatedly). None of the other Morgan teammates have made much of an impression on me.

Unless he turns out to be a dick, I'm rooting for Rupert.

StephenK

Stunt Coordinator
Ken

You may have read it wrong. I'm becoming increasingly convinced that, in Rupert's case, the adjective in "troubled teen counselor" applies to the counselor moreso than the teens.
:D

You know, you have to wonder how these idiots get on the show without ever learning from the old ones, there's been what, 6 Survivors already and people are still making the same stupid mistakes over and over again.

I think that Sandra really screwed up when she looted the other camp. I would have just walked up, and said "sorry, I've been sent to get the tarp. It's what the camp decided." That way, the blame is spread, and I'd play up the fact that I got "screwed" by being the one sent over to be the bad guy. Instead, she was a bit smarmy, albeit with provocation. It's too bad skinny Ryan got the boot, Osten showed a tremendous lack of balls. However, watching him during the reward challenge was cringe-inducing.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Who the hell is the Morgan chick who hasn't said a word yet? They have barely shown her at all. Does that mean she'll make it to the end
Will probably go pretty far. The Under the Radar playing seems to work well for a good while. They probably would give her more screen time if she was leaving soon

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Yeah, but I thought that Jenna had a similar breakdown as well. May have been toward the end though after the devisating loss of her Sorority Jacket and Tiara
Yes, it was in the episode before the finale, which is one reason they voted off Heidi instead of her.

Shayne Lebrun

Screenwriter
Things I've never heard on Survivor until last night:
"Oh, man, I'm full..I don't think I could eat another bite!"

Once again, just like last season, you've got one tribe living at Club Med, and the other tribe sleeping in the rain.

Damn, though, those guys could have shown a bit more courtesy to wots-her-name come to loot their booty. Of course, she could have, too...'wow, you gusy don't have anything! We have, like, TONS of stuff!'

Diallo B

Screenwriter
I think that this is shaping up to be the best one yet. I thought that it would be hard to top last season.

djb

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
If the Morgan tribe had used their brains, they would have helped the girl from Drake take down the tarp, at least that would have kept their camp together a little better. I can't believe they got so angry about that, they would have done EXACTLY the same thing, and they still have the chance to.
Exactly what I was thinking. Why let someone tear up your camp? Unfortunately for Drake, the Morgan tribe doesn't have anything else worth taking. If Drake wins the next challenge, I don't know what they'll take.

Osten is such a wimp. If the Morgan tribe didn't need him so bad for the challenges, he'd be gone. He's complaining about being cold but yet he's running around with just his shorts on. What happened to his pants and shirt? No one jumped off of the boat without pants and a shirt on.

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
Are they going to just keep taking the tarp from each other?

Good thing Ryan is gone. He already looked like he'd been on the show for a month. How did he even get cast?

It is surprising that the big muscular guy is the one who wants to quit. Most people I've known that were built like that were pretty tough, or at least not quick to give up.

Martino

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Martin O.
The best part is, this jerk (Osten) sold his clothes for some extra money - but his team didn't even spend all of the money that was given to them in the first place. At lest he finally put a knot in his shorts so they aren't falling down as much.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks