What's new

Survivor: Pearl Islands (1 Viewer)

Raasean Asaad

Supporting Actor
I don't really care for any of the final 3 but my vote for winner is:

Sandra

And the way Jeff keeps digging at Osten, I hope he's at the reunion show.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Okay, from this point on, SPOILER tags are NOT needed. If you read this thread "early", then, be forewarned, spoilers for tonight's show will be in full view.

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
The spoiler sites were split between two different scenarios. The most accepted one was blown out of the water when D
was gone. The other scenario is playing letter perfect.

:emoji_thumbsup:

Chris

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
In a strange twist, with 4 remaining Survivors, the jury got to compete along with the Survivors, and if the jury won (by getting more questions answered correctly, then no one would gain immunity, everyone was eligible to get the boot. Well, the jury answered more questions correctly, so no Survivor had immunity.

The 13th person voted out was Darrah with a 3-1 vote (Darrah voted for Lill).

The next immunity challenge was just to maintain one's balance on a small wooden float, and once their knees or butt touched the float, they were out.

Sandra got out of the challenge pretty soon. Jon tried to make a deal with Lill many times, but Lill wanted none of it, and after almost 3 hours, Jon's knees finally gave out and Lill won immunity.

Lill had to pick from Sandra and Jon, and she finally decided that she didn't want Jon to have the 2nd place money, so she picked Sandra to be with her in the final two.

At this point, I think Sandra should win, but if Lill's emotional tears in the previous tribal council had any effect, then she might squeak out a close victory.

So I'll pick Sandra (because I said she'd win against any of the other 3).

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Rupert is still steaming about getting the boot.

I thought Lill was digging her a big hole with her answers, but at least some of the questions did focus on her actions and she didn't have good enough answers to account for those actions.

At this point, I think the vote will go 5-2 or 6-1 for Sandra (with Burton giving Lill a pity vote, and maybe...I have no idea).

StephenK

Stunt Coordinator
At this point, Lill has become the most hated person on this season for me. She is so pathetic, I feel like screaming at the TV. If there's justice in the world, then Sandra wins.

Alan Erceg

Stunt Coordinator
now forgive me for asking a stupid question..as i havent watched survivor since the first season...

is this segment now actually live....I know that the show was done being taped a while ago..correct?

So is this actually live...or was this pre-taped too?

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
Wow, was I sweating it for a while...my whole point of watching tonite was to root against Jon and Lill.

Lill did not carry herself well at the council and re-sealed her fate. She would have had an uphill battle regardless, but I'd say she had a shot...until she opened her mouth.

Van Patton

Second Unit
Is it me or did Darrah look so much better when she was on the island? She looked alright at tribal council and then she looked just chunky at the reunion show. She was very hot on the show. Anybody have pics from her on the show?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks