What's new

Survivor: Micronesia (Fans vs. Faves) Premieres 2/7/08 (1 Viewer)

Brad Porter

Screenwriter

I root for the likeable people and the underdogs as well (and the beautiful babies). I'm just never as surprised as they seem to be when they don't win. And there's always at least one or two of the jury members that trot out the sanctimonious speech about being too nice of a person to do what it takes to win (cue the patented Eliza eye roll from me). If Erik truly watched every season then he would have known going in that he couldn't win by being nice unless a) "being nice" really meant that he stuck with his strong alliance and screwed over everyone else, or b) he won every immunity challenge down the stretch. And b) was working for him. His motivation seemed to be much stronger just to be on Survivor, rather than winning it.

Brad

Lucia Duran

Screenwriter

I am not disagreeing that amanda played a great game. She did very well, but the fact that she tried to use the " oh pity me for the hard choices I had to make and that I used my sex just like Parvati, but hid it" doesn't sit well with me. I have nothing againts pretty girls using strategy, just own up to it.

Sorry, no jealousy here.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks