What's new

Survivor - Heroes vs. Villians (season 20) official discussion thread (2 Viewers)

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson

See this picture of Danielle? Do you notice that the underside of her bikini is blurred? I couldn't understand why they blurred the bottom of her boobs -- I mean, there's no chance her areola migrated down there.

And then this morning, it dawned on me what the blur was for. But first, take a look at this:

This is the result of a bargain basement boob job. See how the skin is puckering on the edges and the completely unnatural outline of the saline implant?

So it dawned on me that the blurring on the underside of her boobs was to cover up the scars from the botched boob job.

I can't understand why, but some guys dig that look.

Anyway, if you like natural breasts, here's something to cleanse your mind:

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
By the way, for those that have seen the promos for next week in reference to

boston rob
He doesn't get kicked from the show for medical reasons, it shows him in some challenge in the intro to the show pushing someone with a pillow type thing, so he's not gone.
Amanda is not as perky as she used to be. But then again, none of the contestants are from the last season we saw them.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
You get the ripples with saline implants, much moreso than the sillicone implants.

It looks like some of the girls pudged up, maybe just so they'd have some reserve fat stores during the first few weeks. I doubt Courtney will ever have more than 4% body fat on her frame. Both Parvati and Jeri chunked up a bit, then again, so has Tom, but again, not sure if it's for game reasons, or they just simply chunked up in real life.

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
That's a typo on my part. I meant to write saline but I typed silicone anyway.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
My only two real complaints about the casting going into this season were Sugar as one of the Heroes(thankfully that one has already been rectified) and Danielle as one of the villains. I really wish they would've used either Richard Hatch(who probably couldn't do it on account of his legal problems) or Johnny Fairplay instead of her. Fairplay is one of the, if not the biggest d-bags in the history of the show and even though he didn't do much in the All-Stars season I think he would have been perfect for this Heroes vs. Villains scenario. I wonder if he was asked and declined or if he just wasn't invited at all.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I always figured there has been no love lost between Fairplay & Probst...

I think I remember Probst once saying Fairplay would never be back.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
I don't doubt that Probst has no love for Fairplay because he's clearly a tool of the highest order, but he was also good TV and perhaps the most loathsome participant in the history of the show. He would've been a perfect villain and I would have loved to see him on the same tribe as Coach, Russell, Boston Rob, etc.

Larry*P

Agent
If memory serves, Fairplay all but quit the last time he was on the show. He was the 1st one out, asking to be voted out (was his gf pregnant, or just had a baby?). Anyway, they probably didn't ask him back because of that.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Larry*P

If memory serves, Fairplay all but quit the last time he was on the show. He was the 1st one out, asking to be voted out (was his gf pregnant, or just had a baby?). Anyway, they probably didn't ask him back because of that.
Now that you mention it, that rings a bell. I think he did ask out of the show when he was on All-Stars and they probably don't ask quitters to come play again.

Funny side story: about two years ago I was down on the beach in Naples, FL. and as I was leaving to go back to my car I see this guy that looks exacly like Fairplay walking toward me. I thought, "wow that guy is a dead ringer, but there's no way that's actually him". Then, when I get to the parking area there's a big SUV with an out of state license that reads "FAIRPLA".

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
As a result of his on-stage altercation with Danny Bonaduce at some awards show, Dalton lost some teeth and needed surgery to replace them right before FvF. Someone (I forget who) smacked him in the jaw during the scramble for the immunity idol, and as a result he requested that his tribe vote for him so he could exit the show. He claimed he was in tremendous pain.

I too have heard many times that Probst hates Dalton.

Hatch tried in vain to get a judge to allow him to travel to Samoa to film this season, but as much as he and the producers wanted to be on the show, the terms of his probation forbade him from participating and the judge said no. Hatch did get a lot of face time in the Surviving Survivor special.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Hanson Yoo

Hatch did get a lot of face time in the Surviving Survivor special.
It's too bad so much of it was that lame face-to-face with Russell Hantz. That stuff was the worst part of that special--which, all in all, was pretty well done.

Paul D G

Screenwriter
Originally Posted by Hanson Yoo

I too have heard many times that Probst hates Dalton.
I think you mean Fairplay.

Probst said in an interview recently that would have considered Fairplay for Villians but "he quit the show and quitters are never asked back." Completely reasonable, IMO.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
"Fairplay" is an alias that Jon Dalton created at some point in his life.

Apparently, on a promotion tour for the new season:

When asked about the reason for this, Jeff Probst remarked, "The reason that Fairplay isn't here is that this season is called Heroes vs. Villains, not Survivor Quitters."
As to the Probst/Fairplay rift, wikipedia has this:

Probst has since publicly said:

"... [then] you have Jonny Fairplay, who's completely despicable. It was actually fun to work with Fairplay on the show because he's a producer's dream. When he shows up drunk or flips somebody off, he's bringing you gold every time. I wish we had a Jonny Fairplay every season. Personally, however, he's an absolute jackass whose actions at the Vanuatu finale after-party pissed me off so much that he's banned from any event that I'm at from now on. I'm done with Jonny Fairplay."http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Dalton#cite_note-4

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks