What's new

Survivor Guatemala: Season 11 (1 Viewer)

MikeyWeitz

Supporting Actor
Yeah, the Gay Wildernwess guide should def have gotten the boot. Suprised lydia was up, she does not deserve to go yet, or even be considered. MOrgan did not seem to provide too much during challenge and certainly not during camp time.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott

For sure. Imagine what she will look like in a month!!! That can't be very healthy. I am suprised that the shows doctors would allow her to participate.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member

I was saying the same thing. You audition for survivor and find out you get picked. You probably have a couple of months before it starts filming. In those months wouldn't you;

Pack on as many pounds as you can.
Learn to make fire.
Read up on the edible plants in the area you are going to.
Train some, swimming, running, hiking etc.

I would think that would be the minimum I would do.

These girls look like they diet before going. As my 5 yo old daughter likes to say "duh"

OliverT

Stunt Coordinator

Yup...you won't get in great shape in the amount of time they give you but swimming is an absolute must.

However, I think that becoming a master of the tile sliding puzzles might rank above all these other preparations :D.

ot

James T

Screenwriter
How much time do the contestants have between when they tell them they're going to be on Survivor and when they fly them out? I know in the first few seasons, it was enough for people to plan. Kell(Season two) gained weight just for the game. But in a season I can't remember, they picked them up from work and told them they're going to be contestants but have to leave now.

Stephen_L

Supporting Actor
How did 'gay wilderness guy' get off the hook so easily. In the challenge he cost his team the victory. In a cage match one-on-one, Lydia would pound him into the ground, and they were entertaining dumping Lydia??? This woman carried her own in the challenge and was very valuable around camp. More importantly, she's got heart which is invaluable in an endurance test like this competition.

OliverT

Stunt Coordinator
Agree that Rafe was probably the weakest link. It didn't bother me so much that he couldn't do the rope/untieing challenge but that he was unable to mentally compose himself long enough to figure out how to climb the ladder back to his team. Minimal physical ability and no composure under pressure? Bye.

Looks like Gary pretty much put the smackdown on Jaime's idea of booting steph (thank goodness!).

ot

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
They pimped up the ex-QB thing in the clips segment and then did nothing with it for the rest of the show. They also reminded us of Blake's ill health, even though he seems to be feeling just fine now. Why did they feel the need to show these things if they have no bearing on the current episode?

They also pimped up the swiming-with-crocs thing in the promos and nobody even sniffed a croc. If you were a croc, wouldn't you be lying in wait to eat Judd?

No one has made an "alliamce" yet. Some of the physically weaker players need to step up soon and start playing "the game" or they will be eliminated before they get a chance to form any strategies.

Is Lydia wearing shorts or pants? Either way, she looks like a Hobbit.

I think my gaydar broke when Brian was pumping up his tribe before the immunity challenge. It just spiked into the red and then quit working...

I momentarily felt bad for Stephenie during the final round of "court ball", but then I remembered how tired I was of her "Poor me. I'm an athlete." routine from last season.

Brad

James T

Screenwriter

I don't think she's going to make it as far this season. Her tribe will probably become sick of her comparing the new tribe to the tribe from last season and give her the boot.

Did anyone else feel like they should have casted an ex-NBA star instead? I was just picturing someone bounce passing to himself for an alley dunk during the immunity challenge

Matt^Brown

Supporting Actor
Brad, I think they are setting things up with Step so that at the end of the season they can have the fans give a million dollars away again.

Jeff - "This year we would like everyone to call in and vote for their favorite survivor. That survivor will get 1 million dollars because they have helped boost our ratings. To make things different you can only vote for a survivor that has been on more than one survivor season and they must be female. The lines are open so start voting now"

I like Step but I am just waiting for the Rupert moment to happen again.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Anyone else wish that Steph would have completly laid out that twiggy looking girl? She should have picked her up and thrown her off the playing field.

But that is just me :)

Rudi

Stunt Coordinator

Yea, I wonder what she was thinking when she was just standing there and everyone was yelling at her to move so Step could pass the ball. Was she attempting to teleport?

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Danni may look twiggy, but I bet she's stronger than she looks because her lack of body fat makes her body look stringy, but she's got enough muscle to stand her ground against pretty much any of the women.

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
There is supposed to be another twist this season. How much you want to bet in the next episode, or so, Steph and Bobby John have to switch tribes?

Jim_C

Senior HTF Member
Well, I'm still watching Survivor but it's not really inspiring me to post a lot about it. I'm not sure if it's this cast or Survivor burnout.

Anyway, I couldn't believe when I saw Brianna just standing there in the courtball game. Talk about Survivor suicide. Most of her team is either looking or yelling at her and she just keeps leaning against the pole. Lame.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.