Survivor: China

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by AnthonyC, Aug 20, 2007.

1. AnthonyC

AnthonyC Cinematographer

The new cast is up at CBS.com. Each of the 16 contestants (thank God they went back to 16!) has an interview video too.

Not really a big fan of having a WWE wrestler in the mix--the show has never had a shortage of models/aspiring actors in the last few seasons, but that's a bit overboard--especially since her interview is essentially an advert for WWE. Granted, I did like Gary Hogeboom from season 11 and he constantly talked about his old NFL career, but Ashley seems to be there solely for the sake of being semi-famous.

Otherwise, it seems like a decent group--not like the early seasons, but hopefully much better than the last two. Going back to 16 and not going with the race quotas (while still being a lot more diverse than the first 12 seasons) is a good sign.

2. Andres Munoz

Andres Munoz Cinematographer

Ashely is there??? WTF? Did the WWE release her? She's hot though.

3. Hugh Jackes

Hugh Jackes Supporting Actor

Hugh Jackes
    From "Chicken's" bio:

Something doesn't add up.

4. Abby_B

Abby_B Supporting Actor

I'm really excited for this season, I think the China locale is going to be really cool. I hope they are away from water, and more inland, so they have more land based and fewer water challenges.

When does it start? I'm assuming right after Big Brother ends?

5. Brad Porter

Brad Porter Screenwriter

I can't wait to see Frosti try out some Parkour skills on an obstacle course challenge. I also can't wait to see Jean-Robert be as much of an ass as he has been in the televised poker tournaments and get voted off rather quickly. I don't think that Jaime will adapt well to outdoor living, nor do I think that Denise could possibly have an uglier haircut. Yup. Looks like a fun season.

Brad

6. Mark_B

Mark_B Second Unit

Mark
  7. Aaron Silverman

Aaron Silverman Executive Producer

Aaron Silverman

See what happens when you marry too young? [​IMG]

8. RyanAn

RyanAn Screenwriter

Survivor + Pro Wrestling = a must see for me!!! ;0

Ashley is hot and I can't wait to see how far she can go!

Oh, wait - Here's some spoilers:

I'm a huge wrestling fan and always read online newscaps of the goingson and here is some info in about Ashley and hints about the winner of Survivor: China. :

- To update you on the earlier spoiler on Ashley being booted off Survivor, today it is August 3rd in China which means filming for Survivor is over. All final votes have been cast, a winner should be known and filming is done. This isn't confirmed but word is the winner of Survivor doesn't come home right away, for some reason or another but those who didn't make it obviously do go home. A look at Ashley's official MySpace page shows she has logged on today (8/2) and has apparently added a number of new friends, and if that's true it would mean Ashley didn't win. Also, it is possible Ashley could have someone updating her page for her, but the page appears to have no activity up until today, except from other people.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/article.... along for those who like to spoil things. ;0