What's new

Survivor: All Stars - 8/31 (1 Viewer)

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Thanks Anthony, sounds good, not in season order, but good to know they have some sort of roadmap for the next few releases.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member

Previously I said "no", because I really wasn't all that sure of it. But in a new Hollywood Reporter story written by our old friend T.K. Arnold (and which Gord was quoted in), he confirms that this indeed is the timeframe! So I will be mentioning that in a news post this morning, and just to share the groans I'll re-use my bad pun, okay? :D

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Whoops, I just re-read the story and it's Amazing Race that's Christmas, and Survivor early next year. My bad; sorry! Oh, well...I can still find a way to use a variation of the pun in my story. :crazy:

(See, I told you that the timeframe wasn't set in stone!)

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Thanks Dave, The Amazing Race has the right idea releasing one season set by the premiere and one by the finale, the Survivor wait is reminding me of the early seasons of The Simpsons on DVD, but it could be a logistics thing depending on who they can round up for commentary, interviews and stuff.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
Because of that article, I'm guessing this is untrue and without merit, but this is a review posted on Amazon today:

Like I said, this guy probably has no idea what he's talking about but...

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
Yep, it's been posted on TVShowsonDVD.com.

February 7. I can handle that; hopefully there won't be any delays this time (and hopefully they'll do more than one set next year).

TimothyO

Agent
I'm SO disgusted. The top center is reserved for the winner. Rupert did pathetic in Pearl Islands. Can't they just admit that his 15 minutes have been up a long time ago?

David Rosen

Agent
I personally think that it is hilarious how five of the people on the cover were from the Drake tribe, while only Lil was on the Morgan tribe. The Morgan tribe annoyed the heck out of me, especially Andrew and his clique. I laughed so hard when Lil helped vote Andrew out, and everyone said that he was a great player!

I remember this one being an all around fun season, with some good challenges and the last season to have many people using awesome game play (the scabbard for individual immunity was awesome also). I'm definitely looking forward to this one, especially watching the one where Rupert gets voted out over and over again.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
Come on, Timothy, it's just the box.

Me too. ;) As for Andrew, I was a huge fan of his, and I truly feel he's one of the few Survivors who can legitimately say they got screwed in the game.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I read somewhere this past week that they are testing Andrew out as a possible replacement for Jeff Probst should Probst decide to leave the show. Don't know if the story has any legs or not. I think CBS denied the report saying they don't plan to mess with the success. But, if Probst's contract is up...

TimothyO

Agent
lol, I think you're one of the few people at these boards that would actually say it's just a box, Anthony.

Probst isn't leaving survivor. It was just a silly little rumor. It got shot down.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
Gord, when you go to the TV-DVD conference next week, can you please ask Paramount about their future plans for Survivor and The Amazing Race (besides TAR7 and Survivor: Pearl Islands)?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks