What's new

Survivor: All Stars - 8/31 (1 Viewer)

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
The last time I spoke to CBS about releasing more TAR and Survivor sets the response started with a laugh, and was followed by "We have no plans to release either of those." That was last October, and judging by the response, I wouldn't hold my breath for either one.

With that said, I'd be extremely happy if they changed their mind.

Gord

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
Damn...thanks though.

I still say they only have themselves to blame if the sales were poor--everyone kept requesting the early seasons but they skipped Africa and Marquesas in favor of seasons that had just recently aired like Palau and one of the least popular seasons ever, Vanuatu. I know that sales for the first set were supposedly very good.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
Reality tv shows are still kind of an untapped market release wise. There are many out there(including The Real World from MTV) that would probably sell really good. Shows like Survivor that pulled in around 25 million viewers(or more) each week couldn't possibly sell poorly. If these get shopped out, I'm sure theywould be snapped up by someone, and would get steady releases. Have hope!

TreS

Auditioning
Real Name
Tre Svatek
OMG, please shop Survivor around. If they aren't going to make them by themselves, then send it to someone who will.

Thanks for the info BTW Gord. I know it wasn't good news, but its still news. And its good to see someone with a little larger of a connection than most of us is out there letting our concerns and wishes be known! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks