What's new

SUPERNATURAL - Season 5 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Dean getting pwnd by Paris was comedy gold.

I did a double take at the "House of Wax" reference. Too funny.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I doubt there's many Paris Hilton fans here (I'm not either) but her appearance was funny. Although I think the scariest thing ever on the show is that the kidnapped girl's hero was Paris Hilton. I laughed at the House Of Wax reference too.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I was plenty worried when they first announced Paris Hilton as a guest star, but it was really just one scene and she was pretty funny, too. Also loved the "House of Wax" reference. Now I might actually have to pull it out and watch it again for the "Horror Movie Challenge".

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
This hilarious episode was a glorious return to form for the Winchester duo.

It was nice to forget all the end of the world stuff for a bit and just put the two back together on a fun case.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I love the previews for the next episodes.....TV spoofs incl.CSI and Knight Rider. :)

Al_S

Second Unit
I finally got around to watch the Paris Hilton episode and it was hilarious!!

I also watched the latest epidsode and the hairy palm had me rolling on the floor!!

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I think he called him both Ironside (at the graveyard) and the incorrect Ironsides (at the end of the episode).

I liked when old Dean thought he was having a heart attack and Bobby told him it was just acid reflux.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
That scene at the graveyard (with old Dean digging and Bobby non-sympathetic) was great!

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
The grumpy old men line was a hoot too. I enjoyed the show but this was a filler episode through and through. Considering that the Apocalypse is on, this seemed more superfluous than ever. Bring on some Lucifer! What is he doing? Attending prayer meetings?

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
John,

I absolutely agree - that was one of the most entertaining hours of television I have ever watched - everything about it was great. The herpes commericial was pure genius and the bit with Dr. Sexy was also rich. Talk about some pretty pointed slaps at David Caruso...yow

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
I couldn't get over the wall at Seattle Mercy.. now that Grey's Anatomy has had it's hospital joined with Mercy West.. and funny to reference Denny's ghost.. considering the role he played as their father on Supernatural ;)

Loved the whole thing.

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
Agreed. I LMAO during the this one. The trunk scene when Sam was in KITT mode was gold. Loved it. Also great to see this episode neatly tie what appeared to be a stand alone episode in with the Armageddon one so deftly. Kudos.

Dr Sexy MD! LOL I hate procedurals! LOL again - especially with the sunglasses at night posing. Hilarious.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
The David Caruso slaps were pretty hilarious. CSI: Miami is the one show my wife won't watch. She loves the CSI's but just for Caruso she can't/won't watch that one.. the jabs made us both laugh. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks