SUPERNATURAL Season 2

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Gregory V, May 4, 2007.

1. Gregory V

Gregory V Stunt Coordinator

Anyone heard of a release date for Supernatural Season 2? I've seen an article about some of the extras that would be on it but it didn't mention a release date. Anyone know something I don't? I really just found this show. I don't know how I missed it before but I am LOVING it.

2. Daryl L

Daryl L Supporting Actor

Most likely around September/October. I want it now though. [​IMG]

3. TravisR

TravisR Studio Mogul

In the unfortunate event that it doesn't get picked up for a third season, you may see it in the summer. If it does get a third season, the S2 DVD will probably be out in September (like Daryl said).

4. Jay_B!

Jay_B! Screenwriter

I think it's pretty safe we'll see a third season. CW is losing 7th Heaven and Gilmore Girls, and it seems like they no longer want Veronica Mars and One Tree Hill, so with all those losses, Smallville and Supernatural will pretty much be the only WB hour long dramas left. If CW hates Supernatural's ratings, get it out of a less brutal timeslot. You don't schedule shows up against American Idol (think One Tree Hill) or the death-slot of CSI and Grey's Anatomy and then cry when they take a beating.

5. Gregory V

Gregory V Stunt Coordinator

OOOOHHHHH,,,,,, Its still IN its second season........My friend told me this was the third season......
    Thanks for the info.