What's new

Supernatural Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
He's watching "Lost." That's enough to piss off anyone (and why I don't watch it anymore). :D

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
Just thinking out loud if we should have an ongoing Supernatural thread. Sort of like what we had for Buffy.

What do you guys think?

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Does anyone think the interaction/banter between Sam & Dean is better understood if they themselves have a brother? I have an older brother. And always get a kick out of the comments, jokes and reactions the brothers give each other. Brings back some fun and not so fun memories.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I don't think it's necessary. I'm an only child and I get a kick out of seeing them interact.

derek

Second Unit

This point bolsters my opinion that Ellen lied to her daughter about JW as sorta a last ditch effort to get her to drop the boys/monster hunting.

todd s

Senior HTF Member

I mis-wrote what I was trying to say. I understand people can understand and enjoy their interaction. I was more trying to say that having a brother and acting similar to some of what they do on the show. Just makes it more special to me...Since it brings back some good and sometimes bad memories.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Dean...
"She look familiar to you?"

Sam...
"No, why?"

Dean...
"Are you hungry? For some reason I could sure go for some pea soup."

I was just waiting for an Exorcist reference to pop up. :laugh:

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I didn't really like that. I thought it was a little too cute; pushed the boundaries a little too far. I must admit I did laugh, though.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I have to say, I'm becoming a little concerned with the ratings this season. SN continues to lose a significant portion of the Smallville audience and, while it has generally hovered around a 2.2 or 2.3 rating, last nights ep dropped down to 1.9 (Smallville had a 2.7). I think this drops it into the CW cellar, as even Veronica Mars and One Tree Hill are generally over 2.0.

I just hope it's getting extra consideration because it's in the worst timeslot on the entire schedule. I still think it was a better match with Gilmore Girls. It always retained about 80-90 percent of that audience, versus only about 60-65 percent of Smallville.

I would be extremely disappointed to see the second season be the final season. :frowning:

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
LOL, just watched this weeks episode. Loved the Exorcist reference.

Wow, Linda Blair is showing her age. But she did drop a lot of weight and looks pretty good still.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg

This season could possibly be the end of almost all of the shows I watch. Supernatural and VM seem to be shaky, and it wouldn't surprise me if this turned out to be Smallville's final season. My favorite show right now--Friday Night Lights--is also in ratings danger. I don't know how Ghost Whisperer is doing, but I've never met anyone in real life who watches it, and hardly anyone discusses it around here. I don't know what the ratings are like. Worst case, I'd be down to just Lost.

Supernatural, though, come on. It's up against Grey's Anatomy and Deal, right? They can't expect miracles with two of the most popular shows up against it.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Actually, it's Grey's and CSI, both of which generally pull over 20 million viewers each. Deal is on at 8.

Rakesh.S

Second Unit
Smallville has already pretty much been guaranteed for a seventh and final season..7 seasons is what the gough and millar had in mind for the show.

I don't know how long Supernatural can keep going, but the show has been fantastic this year..not one bad episode.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Got to keep moving, got to keep moving
Blues falling down like hail, blues falling down like hail
And the day keeps on remindin' me, there's a hellhound on my trail
Hellhound on my trail, hellhound on my trail.

I wish the popular culture wouldn't keep perpetuating the Robert Johnson myth. It diminishes his natural talent and just plain hard work in getting to the level he was at.

Other than that, pretty good episode. Should have had appearances by Steve Vai and Ry Cooder, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks