What's new

Supernatural ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
See post #305. Bottom line, I think it's moved beyond rumor into reality at this point, but I suppose we won't know for sure until Thursday.

todd s

Senior HTF Member

Jay, I can only assume you mean because of his status on Gray's Anatomy? I also hope they don't kill the Dad off.

MarcoAD

Stunt Coordinator
Off-topic a little but someone mentioned that the CW may get "ULTRA" as a hand me down from CBS. This would be a good thing. The comic books for which the show is based was an excellent series and the Luna brothers really had something going with it. The books only covered 7 days in the life of the characters but I could see it going much further. Think "Sex In The City" meets "City of Heroes". That may make it sound a little girly but it actually was a very good read and I'm sure would translate real well to the small screen.

Back on topic, Supernatural was my only reason to even tune to the WB so I hope to HELL it is coming back. After LOST this was one me and my wife never missed.

Lauren Dayap

Stunt Coordinator
Someone on a SPN forum I'm on got an email from Mediaweek saying it WILL be back (in its old timeslot)....

As I said before *sigh* Thursday is a LONG wait...

Jay_B!

Screenwriter

yep, I read that the season ended the way it did in case Jeffrey was made a regular on Grey's Anatomy, it would be a way to kill John off on Supernatural. Looks like he'll be staying after all :)

The Winchester's have been through enough anyways, they don't need to lose their Dad too.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

So it's back on Tuesday night again? I was just getting used to it's pairing with Smallville, oh well, just glad that it sounds like a sure thing so far.

BTW, love your avatar, Greg! :emoji_thumbsup:

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
That's probably why he made a point of mentioning it. Thanks, John.

I like Supernatural on Thursday, but as long as it doesn't conflict with Lost or one of the other couple of shows I watch on other networks, I don't care when it airs.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Speaking of the CW network. When does UPN and WB networks officially end?

Here is a new topic for debate:

So if the dad doesn't die....How do you want them to handle his character?

A-He stays with them?

B-He goes off "hunting" with occasional meet-ups and cameos to give them leads?

I prefer "B". I think the show would lose its dynamic if the father was always around...I feel the same way if the dad died. So having him meet up occasionally is the best way.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Todd, I definitely prefer B. And, let's watch it with the Grey's Anatomy spoilers, please. I'm sure there are some who won't watch it until DVD.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
LOL, Greg, I just got around to seeing your spoiler to me, I would love to have an Impala model kit, it would have to be black of course, but I could always paint it. ;) I don't have enough show and movie inspired cars in my collection anyway, just the Delorians so far.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Are we sure we want him? He seemed all too eager to abandon Supernatural if GA wanted him.

If he hates the show that much, we might be better off with some recasting.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks