What's new

Superman Ultimate Collector's Edition, etc. Exchange Number and info (1 Viewer)

Carter of Mars

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John Carter
There's more leakage into the left and right front speakers than is typical when Pro Logic decoding is engaged. The dialogue should of course come from the center.

Lord Dalek

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joel Henderson
Normally I would agree but it appears this kind of leakage is typical with Dolby mixes of that vintage. For example mute the center channel on Monty Python's Life of Brian. You'll notice the dialog is the same volume in the left and right and also the surround channels.

Lord Dalek

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joel Henderson
So the 2-disc Superman The Movie cd release from a few years ago (which I own) plus a bunch of inferior copies?

Eh, I'll pass.

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
are you quick to judge? perhaps gandalf can shed some light on it?

Jacob

Lord Dalek

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joel Henderson
I am not quick to judge. Ken Thorne's work on Superman II and III ranges from blatantly mediocre to just plain uninspired.

Larry Sutliff

Senior HTF Member
I'll get the CD set. I like some of Thorne's rearrangements in SUPERMAN II, and I've always wanted a soundtrack recording of Alexander Courage's SUPERMAN IV score. Easily the best score of the Reeve films(next to the first one, of course).

Real Name
Benjamin
Anyone can post here the label and VOB date files from the old STMV Ultimate disk? I don't have any R1 DVDs.

ScottJH

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scott
Hopefully the replacement program is still going when I call tomorrow. Picked up S:TM 4 Disc SE from Big Lots yesterday. Checked the VOB files and they are 8/10/06, so there are still uncorrected copies out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks