What's new

Super Bowl Commercials (1 Viewer)

Brian Perry

Senior HTF Member
It is fitting that the worst-played first half in Super Bowl history has the worst ads in recent memory...

This is the best these ad agencies can come up with?

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
The NFL Network commercial was one of the best of the night, but I wasn't in capturing mode, because it was all just CBS commercials before it. I'll get it after the Super Bowl ends.

PatB

Stunt Coordinator
The itunes as was awesome.
The Visa Olympics ad was cool too.

Thanks much Thomas.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Pretty tepid Super Bowl ads so far.

Anyone catch Janet's right boob/pasty at the end of the halftime show? It was a planned stunt, and she was wearing an X pasty over her nipple.

Mark Bendiksen

Screenwriter
Yeah, it was planned, but I'll bet you $10 that CBS knew nothing about it and I'll bet they didn't do it that way in rehearsals. Janet's obviously trying to outdo the "Madonna/Britney Kiss". She may have succeeded.

Diallo B

Screenwriter
i think it was justin trying to get britney back. justin and janet did have a thing a while ago. oh, and they did succeed.

Diallo B

Screenwriter
it was definitely pathetic, but they have the whole country talking about it. this might be the highlight that overshadows the game. i have received 6 calls about it already since everyone knows that i am holed up watching the game.

Mark Bendiksen

Screenwriter
Well, I think it definitely speaks volumes about the state of Janet Jackson's career that she would resort to that.

Diallo B

Screenwriter
Mark, agreed.

she has a new album coming out this spring that is supposed to be her 'sexiet' album ever. perhaps this was her testing that out.

Chris Rein

Stunt Coordinator
The Yellow Chevy truck commercial was absolutely GORGEOUS in HD. That yellow on the clear blue sky was pure eye candy. Shows if you have a calibrated set!

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
I can't believe people are complaining about seeing (one of) Janet Jackson's boobs!!!

--
H

Francois Caron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
François Caron

Probably because all the kids went "holy sh..." :D

P.S. The Canadian commercials are incredibly boring. Almost makes me want to move to the States, or at least close to the border.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks