What's new

Subwoofer noise? (1 Viewer)

my4xride82

Auditioning
Real Name
eric
Hey whats up? I was just wondering if anyone else had this problem.I have a Serwin-Vega V10S subwoofer, Ive had it for about 2 yrs. When I have my subwoofer on, about every 5 min. I hear this weird noise comming from it, like when you unplug the LFE cable out of the back of the speaker, and go to plug it back in while it is on. It's kinda like a low humming noise, it lasts for only about a few sec. and then stops for a few min. then it will do it again...I dont know what it is, it just started. I have tryed calling Cerwin-Vega Tech support..but cant get ahold of them...left a message, with no call back yet. anyways, this is about the best i can describe it. if anyone has had a similar experience with there subwoofer please let me know, and if you found out what the problem. thank you. Eric.:) :)

EvanW

Stunt Coordinator
try running the sub from a different source, like a portable cd player or something, something not pluged into the same outlet, if it stops, u probably got a ground loop, go buy a ground loop isolator from walmart lol its alittle transfomer it will break the loop, try the car audio department

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks