What's new

Subwoofer box design help (1 Viewer)

Robert Burchell

Auditioning
Hey, im gonna build a box for my temporary sub (dont laugh when i say what im gonna use). im gonna be using this for a few months till i get the dough for my tempests and amp ect. i have (2) sony xplod 10" car subwoofers, the new P5 ones that are pentagons, i want a box that will house both woofers, ported. tuned to maybe 28hz and a slot port rather than a round one would be much more convenient, size is also not an issue they can be as big as needed, its for music only so i dont need super deep tuning. the boxes i have them in now are tuned to 52hz.. ugly ugly ugly, there spl boxes my friend had and their horrible, port noise, high tunning and poor construction. i have 320 watts to push them with for now. im wondering if anyone can give me some help, itd be much apreciated as i need to make a decent box for them so i can be somewhat happy for a few months till i get the tempest. and the box building experience will come in handy. thanks alot.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks