What's new

Sublime - Raw Horror film (1 Viewer)

Jamie.G

Auditioning
Is anyone else familiar with Raw Feed? They make smaller underground horror films (though they're attached to WB I think) their first movie Rest Stop was rather cool if you're into gritty horror films. This new movie Sublime looks even better though, particularly if being in vulnerable situations creeps you out since it's set in a hospital. mtabaddon.com I'm a big fan of horror films when they're done right, so I'm really looking forward to seeing this movie (I believe it comes out on March 13th)

ChrisBEA

Screenwriter
I'll have to check it out. I had done a review of Raw Feed's Rest Stop release for them, they even sent me a cool little gift pack for it.

Jamie.G

Auditioning
Thats cool. I saw rest stop a while back and thought it was pretty cool. Kind of waned in a few areas though (but still better than 99% of so called, underground horror movies) I think sublime looks a lot better than rest stop in a lot of ways. Apparently the reviews for it have been really good as well. It comes out on the 13th so I'm going to see if I can pick it up locally. I wonder what kind of distribution the movie has since it's from a relatively unknown company.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
In Target's Sunday ad they show it (with a slighty different cover from the regular release) as a "Target Exclusive". Check out the Weekly Round-Up thread in "Coupons And Bargains" forum.

Jamie.G

Auditioning
I tried to pick it up at Best Buy but they were all sold out. I ended up getting it on amazon (got a prime account) but I wonder if the content on the target release is any different or if it comes with any exclusives. I'll have to check it out when I head out that direction in the next couple of days. BTW the unrated version is brutal.

ChrisBEA

Screenwriter
The Target release has a bunch of featurettes and stuff that the regular release doesn't have. Not sure of the quality, but there is definitely a bunch of added stuff.

Jacob McCraw

Stunt Coordinator
This was a pretty good flick - More psychological thriller a la "Jacob's Ladder" than straight up horror film.

My only complaint is that it needed more Paget Brewster!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.