What's new

Sub not putting out bass (1 Viewer)

mits3kgtvr4

Auditioning
Real Name
Jeff
I was just refering to the on/off switch. I have a thing about leaving things on if I dont have to so I would prefer the auto switch which it does have.

mits3kgtvr4

Auditioning
Real Name
Jeff
I even see the polk audio psw505 for only 200 on amazon. that one seems legit....what do you think?

Jason Charlton

Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason Charlton
mits3kgtvr4 said:
how does the polk audio psw111 stand up against the BIC F12?
It doesn't. 8" with a -3dB cutoff of 42Hz? Pretty pathetic.
mits3kgtvr4 said:
I even see the polk audio psw505 for only 200 on amazon. that one seems legit....what do you think?
Still wouldn't take it over the Bic.

mits3kgtvr4

Auditioning
Real Name
Jeff
Thats good enough for me. I ordered a BIC F12 from amazon for only $189. It should be here Saturday. If I don't give some type of feedback by next week it means I was kicked out of my apartment because the sub was that great....lol. Nah, I'll fill you guys in on how it works out. Thanks for all the help everyone!

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Congrats, Jeff!

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

I bet you'll be pretty happy. I've never owned one...but there have been a lot of people through the gates hear at the HTF that have been very happy with the BIC subs.

Now...you have to wait!

mits3kgtvr4

Auditioning
Real Name
Jeff
The sub arrived a while ago, I just never got around to posting. I did not get kicked out fortunately but after playing Guitar Hero: Metallica for about 4 hours at maybe half of what my system is capable of, I did get a neighbor to come down and ask me to turn it down. I consider that a plus :)

I love my purchase. Thanks again for all the help!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks