What's new

Stryke HE15 dual sub (1 Viewer)

Ken Lopata

Agent
The mortgage busines has kept me so busy for the last year I haven't kept up with the latest and greatest subs.

I'm wondering how my Stryke Dual HE15/6 p.r. sub, with each v.c. getting 1,250 watts from a Crown K2 amp, with a Behrenger Feedback Destroyer Pro for e.q. still rates. I see SVS has boxes as well as tubes. They have one box that has 4 12" drivers. How does the Adire Tumult compare to the HE15. I still love my sub and for my H.T., can't imagine anything better out there. Just curious if there is. I think I bought the first Dual HE15/ 6 p.r. box that J.J. made.

Thanks,
Ken

Dan Hine

Screenwriter
I'm wondering how my Stryke Dual HE15/6 p.r. sub, with each v.c. getting 1,250 watts from a Crown K2 amp still rates.
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif
:laugh: I'd say you're still good to go, Ken!

Dan Hine

Screenwriter
Probably still better than the Everest?? Hmmmm...
I didn't say that but I think once you reach a certain point that more becomes silly unless your room is just HUGE. The HE15 is a heck of a driver. It doesn't have Adire's XBL2 motor but 30mm of xmax (which should be fairly linear given the drivers 43mm Xsus) on a 15" driver gives it darn near the Tumults Vd. I haven't heard it and saying one is "better" is pretty subjective so I'll just say that with a sub like this one it's better to just sit back and enjoy the show. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks