What's new

Strange Brew DVD (1 Viewer)

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
When will Strange Brew be released on DVD? Just wondering. THanks and Happy Holidays!!!

Ben Motley

Supporting Actor
Hey, we found a mouse in our fruit cake...

It's been scheduled for production, but hell if I can remember when it's supposed to come out. If I know this forum though, somebody will shed light on the matter soon.

Merry Christmas y'all, and remember to keep plenty of Elsinore on hand for guests!

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
From the 10/16/01 HTF chat with WB:
{DougIrving} Good Evening and thanks for joining us. 3 words: Strange Brew, eh! Are you aware of the demand for this one? This could be a sweet Special Edition with commentary by Rick & Dave as Bob & Doug (a la Spinal Tap). Any chances? I'm off to watch "Smallville."
{Warner} STRANGE BREW. Summer 2002. Be there.
DVD Shrine has published a nice, long list of WB release dates through the end of April, but since it doesn't hit the summer quarter, Strange Brew didn't make that list. So there's no specific date being cited yet...just "Summer".
I'm there, hoser! Take off!

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Thanks! Can't wait for this one should be cool! Bob and Doug HAVE to do a commentary!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks