What's new

Storing TV DVDs that are in digipaks (1 Viewer)

Nick Martin

Senior HTF Member
First, I apologize if this has been discussed before, but I couldn't find much on the subject.

Digipaks. I hate them. Plenty room for great artwork, but are just plain difficult to handle, and full of problems when you purchase them (floaters, missing discs, etc)

I have four seasons of "ANGEL", and I initially put all 24 discs in a 48-disc capacity CD wallet, but I'm worried about them staying in there.

I don't have access to alternate covers for use in amaray cases, so I ask, how do you solve the problem of storing shows(or even that 9-disc Alien Quad set) without having to unravel the whole case just to get a single disc out?

What's the answer? regular CD jewel cases? CD wallets?

I'd like some ideas.

Thanks.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
I personally use the CD wallets, at least that way I don't have to come up with art work to go in an ameray case or a CD Jewel case.

Good luck

Jonathan_Clarke

Second Unit
I have all of the 40 disc Star Trek TOS in a cd wallet along with the movies.

Kept me from purchasing the new season sets.

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
UniKeep Disc10 cases. About the size of a CD, but an inch thick and with a dozen pages inside. Kind of like a cd wallet, but the case is hard plastic. Like this:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks