What's new

Still on for indy meet this weekend? (1 Viewer)

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
Yes.
Direction emails just went out a few minutes ago.
They include my phone number as well.
Plan is roughly somewhere in the 4-11 window with core viewings around 6-9.
If you are interested in coming and haven't been in touch with me via email, please do so before SAT morning and I can get you those instructions.
Right now I think we have
You (Chad)
Me (Seth)
Greg Bright
Greg Hurst
Patrick Bennett
Tom Davis
plus any guests/SOs.

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
David VanOstrand is a maybe for later in the evening. He might bring his HDTV decoder over for the Sony.
icon14.gif

Tom Davis is also a maybe, depends on how his son's baseball tourney goes and such.
Sorry, Nathan. At least I sent you the invite.
wink.gif

BTW, along these lines...Castleton Arts is doing the Friday the 13th in 3D thing I think next weekend and the Friday after. We might want to do that as a group.
Also, and even better, is that the Keystone Arts is bringing in HOLY GRAIL remaster in September. Now that sounds like a true HTF meet kinda thing, so keep it in mind. :)

Chad Isaacs

Supporting Actor
Had a great time.Looks like lcd is the way i want to go.Nice not to have to worry about a 5'x5'x3' box in the living room.
------------------

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
Chad, if you guys go see Evolution and if things are still going okay at work (crosses fingers) I think I will be into that.
Thanks again to those that attended, sorry we picked the craziest hot night of the freaking year to have it (heat index of 90 around 10 pm, like being back in Houston).
We sure didn't do much film watching, sorry if anyone was wanting too. Everything just got going and there was so much BSing that we slipped right past a demo film and the HDTV demo . Oh well, next time. :)
I think my buddy and I are going to hit Friday the 13th 3D this Friday up at Castleton, not sure which show yet.

Patrick Bennett

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for having us over Seth, it was fun!
Damn, it was HOT though!
eek.gif

------------------
The Bennett Home Theater: Link Removed

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks