What's new

Stiletto Remote useless in Car?? (1 Viewer)

Michael TLV

THX Video Instructor/Calibrator
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Chen
Greetings

I picked up the unit about 3 weeks ago and had some great hands on time while I was calibrating in Toronto and Ottawa the past couple of weeks.

I had the unit set up on its cradle in the car and the remote control was pretty much useless as one button press somehow was received as 100 presses. Unusable in the car. I had to manually select stations.

So wondering if there was a defect of some sort, I get the unit set up in the motel room and (like at home originally) it worked fine again. No misreading ... nothing. Put it back in the car the next day ... same repeat of commands problem.

Comments?

Thanks

Christo Ramo

Stunt Coordinator
I have the Stilleto too, the remote is a little of a pain to use. You really have to "press" the button to get it to register. One thing I can't believe that there isn't a channel up or down button. There is a way to make presets but you still have to press too many keys. It just doens;t make sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks