STEPHEN KING, JOHN MELLENCAMP & T BONE BURNETT’S SUPERNATURAL MUSICAL GHOST BROTHERS OF DARKLAND COU

Discussion in 'Music' started by Lou Sytsma, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Lou Sytsma

Lou Sytsma Producer

Lou Sytsma
    Full Details here:
    http://stephenking.com/promo/ghost_brothers_of_darkland_county/soundtrack/
    Star-Studded Cast Includes Elvis Costello, Sheryl Crow, Rosanne Cash, Neko Case, Kris Kristofferson, Dave & Phil Alvin, Taj Mahal, Ryan Bingham, Matthew McConaughey, Samantha Mathis and Meg Ryan
    Ghost Brothers of Darkland County will be available across a variety of formats. The (enhanced CD) Standard Edition features the complete soundtrack, dialog excerpts and digital libretto. The (2CD/1DVD) Deluxe Edition contains the complete soundtrack (with and without dialog), deluxe art work, handwritten lyrics, specially printed libretto and the “Making of Ghost Brothers” mini-documentary DVD featuring in-depth interviews with King, Mellencamp and Burnett along with other bonus material. Ghost Brothers of Darkland County digital editions for tablets, smartphones and e-readers will allow users to interact in unprecedented ways with the complete soundtrack + digital libretto, as well as exclusive video and graphic materials.
    Release set for March 19, 2013.

2. Aaron Silverman

Aaron Silverman Executive Producer

Aaron Silverman
    My first reaction is "this could be really great or really terrible." :)

3. Lou Sytsma

Lou Sytsma Producer

Lou Sytsma
    It could be but a writer - Bev Vincent I have followed for several years, whose opinion I trust, attended a live performance and was impressed. Granted the cast was different but the music and story was largely unchanged.
    ‘Ghost Brothers of Darkland County’