What's new

Starship Troopers US Blu-ray July 29 (1 Viewer)

shengliao001

Auditioning
Real Name
liao
Hello! welcome to our website; Cheap nike jordan shoes in www.hot-nike.com--Newnike shoes International Trade Co.,Ltd
Cheap nike jordan shoes in www.hot-nike.com--Newnike shoes International Trade Co.,Ltd wholesale cheap nike shoes: Nike Jordan Shoes, Nike dunks , Nike Max, Nike air force 1s, Nike shox and so on,Our china Nike factory sale and wholesale nike shoes to your nike shop,nike store and Nike Factory,buy cheap disount nike shoes from china nike wholesale trading company .We also wholesale Timberland, Prade, Adidas, Puma, Gucci and brand T-shirt, jeans, handbag
website: Cheap nike jordan shoes in www.hot-nike.com--Newnike shoes International Trade Co.,Ltd
msn: [email protected]

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
I just received the replacement disc, and the repeating clip has been fixed. I can't say anything about the lip sync issues, because I never saw any (and I'm pretty picky about that stuff).

Terry Hickey

Second Unit
Real Name
Terry Hickey
I purchased "Starship Troopers" over the weekend, and the disc has the repeating frame. Called customer service and got my reference number.
Will be sending the disc today. Customer service said if everything goes smoothly, should have the correct one in 2 weeks. Hope they are right.

Terry Hickey

Second Unit
Real Name
Terry Hickey
Just received my corrected disc of "Starship Troopers" today. Came by Fedex and the repeating frame has been corrected.

Carter of Mars

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John Carter
Nice that Sony are issuing a replacement disc, but there really should be a total recall on Starship Troopers. ;)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
is that a play on words?

or you don't like starship troopers?

Carter of Mars

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John Carter
I love Starship Troopers. I saw a 35mm print of it and Total Recall the other night. See the connection?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks