What's new

Stargate Season 9 (1 Viewer)

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member

Unfortunately the offer has ended. I've received emails from a number of people in your situation, and the problem is compounded by the Sony/MGM/Fox thing; I doubt Fox has any discs to send out, and Sony is no longer responsible for the MGM titles.

Gord

Chris Roberts

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah I got stuck with the shorter version of Threads as well. I hope that Fox will be kind enough to include the uncut Threads as a bonus with Season 9. Even though they aren't responsible for the mistake, it would be a good thing to do for the fans.

Jeff#

Screenwriter
That actually comes as a relief to me, because I've had my fill of Stargate SG-1, watching it on Showtime / syndication, and on the Sci-Fi Channel since it all started in 1997. The original series has come full circle, and it's a perfect time for it to end. If the 10th season finale ends with a cliffhanger, then they would have to make a one-shot TV movie sequel to wrap it up. I'd hate to see SG-1 go the unresolved SLIDERS route.

I don't collect either Stargate, but I've looked forward to them each Friday. Not sure where the Atlantis writers plan to take it because even after 3 years the Wraith are getting kind of stale at this point. At least SG-1 replaced the Ga'old with the Ori.

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
This may not be the end of SG-1. The show has made the jump to another network once before and the producers of the show are actively looking for either another station or format to carry forward the series.

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
I cant believe this, at a time when there is talk of a movie sequel.

Just read the article, "falls short of ECW", yep, there's some real Science Fiction for you. :rolleyes

Bill>Moore

Second Unit
I was bummed to hear about it the other day. Still, 10 seasons is a pretty good run and I've enjoyed seeing Browder and Black again - they really did well in revitalizing the show.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I just thought I'd revive this thread to alert people that amazon has one of their "deals of the day" on Stargate SG-1 Season 9 for just $18.99

Click HERE. That's 62% off their regular price of $49.98.

But it's TODAY ONLY! So, if you are interested...act FAST! :D

Robert Floto

Supporting Actor
Since Mike revived this thread, I'd like to check again on the status of any possible chance of acquiring the slim packaging for seasons 1-8.

Gord? Anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks