What's new

Stargate Atlantis Season 4 (1 Viewer)

KevinGress

Supporting Actor
Regarding Teyla...they do. It becomes a major plot.

While I was also a bit annoyed with Dr. Keller's whining, I found it believable and I think she redeemed herself somewhat with her little "I signed up for this" speech to Teyla.

I actually think the episode was good in the fact that it's finally gave some meat for the the character of Teyla. It's pretty sad, but through the first 3 seasons, Teyla's pretty much been a throw-away character. I think in this episode she was able to show what a strong person she is, and why she was the leader of her people.

Valerie G.

Stunt Coordinator
Anybody catch last weeks episode, "The Seer"? I thought it was pretty good. Very interesting, too.

Spoiler if you haven't already seen "The Seer".....
According to the episode, it would appear that the destruction of Atlantis is inevitable. Very, very interesting! What does everyone here think? Will that particular vision come to pass?? And if it does, I wonder how exactly the city will be destroyed? Or maybe the team will somehow manage to save the city, like they always seem to?

I just thought it might be interesting to get everyone's opinion. ;)

Two weeks until the next episode! :frowning: I wish it was sooner, it looks like it's gonna be good!

-Valerie
An Official Team Stargate Member

KyleC

Supporting Actor
I thought it was a good episode too. I always like episodes that have Sheppard in them. I really like his character and reminds me a little bit of Crichton from Farscape.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
But he is nowhere near as well written as Crichton which is ashame.
I think the writing on this show could be a lot better.

Valerie G.

Stunt Coordinator
So the next episode is the mid season finale! It sure seems like that came up fast. I found a sneak peek of the episode, which will be titled "This Mortal Coil", at http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=79

Promises to be a great episode, for sure! Feel free to copy the link or download the video and post to your community pages to share with others. MGM is actually encouraging people to do just that! :) :eek:

Torri Higginson is guest starring, reprising her role as Dr. Elizabeth Weir! Should be very interesting!

-Valerie

An Official Team Stargate Member

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
Sheppard talking the CEO into sacrificing himself to the Wraith was pretty heavy stuff.

So Weir's coming back. That should be interesting. Especially since my frigging DVR screwed up the recording of the episode where the team went to the replicator planet with Elizabeth to take them out. Last I saw from that episode was Elizabeth directing the team in the corridors. So I have no idea how that mission finished other than Weir is gone and Carter replaced her. Oh well.

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
Andres, I wouldn't say "coming back". I think she'll show up periodically, for a while, like the guy who used to be Sheppard's main assistant.

KyleC

Supporting Actor
I didn't see Weir in the downed jumper so hopefully, she'll still be back. I thought they rushed the team meeting themselves, and would have liked to have seen more of the McKay duo working together.

I'm glad it'll be back Jan 4th, that's not too long of a break and should be good to see the rest of the episodes although I'm not sure how much they got done before the strike.

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
She was the first one they showed on the floor.

Of course we really don't have any real proof that the real one is dead. She could show up latter in the show.

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
JediFonger, it returned this past Friday, Jan 4. But you should be able to catch that episode this Friday at 9EST, just before the new episode at 10EST.

KyleC

Supporting Actor
Has anyone watched this half yet? I didn't see last week yet but did watch the first two. It was good to see Larrin back, and wonder what Weir is up to.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks